UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey Viv your boys have grown! :wub:

I am currently wearing a pair of Asda £2 fake croc-a-likes in a fetching Beige colour. £2 I can waste on ugly shoes, £25 plus I can't.

They are quite comfy actually :huh:

I quite like some of the Earth shoes as well but am a skinflint and can't justify spending that much money on ONE pair of shoes.

Crikey Viv your boys have grown! :wub:

I am currently wearing a pair of Asda £2 fake croc-a-likes in a fetching Beige colour. £2 I can waste on ugly shoes, £25 plus I can't.

They are quite comfy actually :huh:

I quite like some of the Earth shoes as well but am a skinflint and can't justify spending that much money on ONE pair of shoes.

Hmm I am addicted to nice shoes and have spent far too much on some recently

They are very comfy tho.

Earth shoes are sooperdooper comfy and sooperdooper expensive, I had a pair I got in TK Maxx, they were very comfy but the grips on them wore down in a few months and ended up like ski's, I think they are ethically sourced and produced too.

My pale green Crocs came on Saturady and they are very comfy. I am ashamed to say I rather like them. I am really, really ashamed to say I have just ordered another pair in pale blue. :rolleyes:

Oh dear :(

It's a slippery slope, soon you'll own dozens of pairs :laugh:

Ann, click here for details on earth shoes.

My one concern about them is that as they are not leather my manky feet will cause them to reek.

Not all Earth shoes are vegan they just do a vegan range along with the others though I can honestly say that the vegan ones that I have are extremely comfortable and my feet are no more manky in them than when I used to wear leather :rolleyes: :laugh: