UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

Ok, I wasn't the least bit interested in these shoes before this thread started. I thought they looked really uncomfortable and would make your feet all sweaty and 'orrible. Then I tried a fake pair on in the local garden centre at the weekend - they were so soft!! :wub:

So today I'm going to buy a cheap pair for a trial run. They'd be for kicking around the garden, slinging on to hang the washing out and walking the dogs. I currently have a pair of £2.50 Tesco flip-flops which do all these jobs :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried the £4.99 ones in Shoe Zone? Are they rubbish or will they do for what I need?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love a bargain but £2 probably doesn't get you much in the way of quality - dammit! :angry:

I thought all of the fakies and the real crocs come in those funny double sizes :unsure: which is really annoying for me because I'm about a 5.5. The 4-5 will be too small and the 6-7 will be too big but I'll see which fits best.

Off to Shoe Zone I go....then just need to decide which colour!

I bought Daisy a pair of size 3 black Mary Jane Crocs. She threw away the packaging then told me the next day (after the dustmen had been) that they're too small :angry: So I can't send them back, they've never been worn and they don't fit the other girls either. Anybody want them? £20 donation to Trallwm Farm and they're yours.

Shame, they'd be too small for Big Dave who has finally been convinced that Crocs might be just the thing for his smelly feet in the summer ('just around the house' you understand ;))

So - any fellas out there wear Crocs? Dave is normally a size 10-11, so what size Crocs should he go for, and are fake Crocs any good for men?

I went to Shoe Zone only to find out that it's not Shoe Zone, it's never been Shoe Zone and it's closed down anyway :rolleyes:

:laugh: I have a Shoe Zone here if you want me to get you some? [its deffo shoe zone cos it says so above the door, and it's open :D ]

My blue Croc's came yesterday and the right foot is a good cm wider. They will have to go back. How annoying. Thats "Made in China" for you. I'll phone later and see what they say. It's rather annoying though as they are faulty yet, I will have to pay the postage. I did get them from jellyegg though as one of you said they had an excellent returns policy.

My blue Croc's came yesterday and the right foot is a good cm wider. They will have to go back. How annoying. Thats "Made in China" for you. I'll phone later and see what they say. It's rather annoying though as they are faulty yet, I will have to pay the postage. I did get them from jellyegg though as one of you said they had an excellent returns policy.

Hold on, is the right shoe a cm wider or your foot? Makes a difference because that would, in my opinion, make the shoes faulty and you shouldn't have to pay postage then :)

Been onto Jellyegg and she is sending me a returns bag. She was going to include a new pair of shoes but, I said to wait till I sent these back so they could compare them because if it is a faulty batch they would be wrong again.

She'll send me a new pair but, will check them 1st to make sure they are not weird sizes.

Edited by one.eyed.dog