UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Galileo bones are different from the usual nylabone, I remember stopping using the nylabones as they were breaking chunks off which they can't do with these ones. You can see one here - not every dog likes them but I thought I would mention them :)

I just bought a copy, I will take a look in a mo :)

We went to the farm shop and for some reason when I spotted they had rhubarb outside, I said I'd make a crumble :ohmy: I don't know if I've ever made a crumble before, certainly not for many, many years if I have. I went to the Teg School of Cookery :cool: Help.

Crumble is simple to make....but I'm not going to tell you how :D

Sir Bobby Robson was presenting the cup and his wife was wearing a bright bright pink quilt like suit.It was vile.

oh how tasteful....maybe someone could turn it into a useful dog or cat bed???

Ummm Ange are you sure thats a dog's bone? You have linked to the right site haven't you? :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

How have you got on with your assignment Murtle?

Thank you for asking, very slowly, I don't like it very mcuh :mecry:

I could be doing it for a while :(

have you sseeennnn what the squigg woman bid on the crane bits the other day :ohmy: pushed me right out of it she did! I dunno, you would think she liked cranes or summert :rolleyes:

I was going to be good and not bid on the auction his time, but I couldnt resist :rolleyes:

We went down to Lacock today to have a look at the very old village that they used to film Larkrise to Candleford. But we only stayed about 10 minutes coz i am grumpy and snappy today. Rosie's going has hit me harder than I thought it would.So i am biting everyones head off.........not nice! x

Ummm Ange are you sure thats a dog's bone? You have linked to the right site haven't you? :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh:

:ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes I am quite sure thank you :D I have seen some dog toys that really *do* resemble other things. These bones are quite innocent looking in the flesh I think, so to speak :cool:

Sarah Fisher and Anthony Head are on All stars Mr and Mrs tonight :biggrin:

Just seen thats ITV London, not sure of other areas.

Oh cool, I shall see if it's on here.

We went down to Lacock today to have a look at the very old village that they used to film Larkrise to Candleford. But we only stayed about 10 minutes coz i am grumpy and snappy today. Rosie's going has hit me harder than I thought it would.So i am biting everyones head off.........not nice! x

:GroupHug:

Lacock's lovely isn't it.

Crumble is simple to make....but I'm not going to tell you how :D

Any particular reason why you don't want to help me? :mecry:

What is your assignment on?

Rainrottie :GroupHug:

Uhm Reiki, I'm not sure I think it's cause I don't need glasses :)

My assignment is on alcoholic rats with and without dopamine and various other weird and wonderful things....all to do with Biological Psychology!!!!!

I am looking forward to going out for dinner, I don't like these assignments :mecry:

Uhm Reiki, I'm not sure I think it's cause I don't need glasses :)

I think with your recent unwillingness to help me with crumble, you need glasses more than ever :glare:

My assignment is on alcoholic rats with and without dopamine and various other weird and wonderful things....all to do with Biological Psychology!!!!!

I am looking forward to going out for dinner, I don't like these assignments :mecry:

:huh: Erm, enjoy dinner!

Crumble topping is even nicer if you do about 2/3 flour and 1/3 oats.

The dust bunnies in my living room appear to have morphed into dust hippo's :ohmy: best drag the hoover out :mad:

you can tell murtle is posh with her lah dee dah Waitrose links :laugh:

Strumpet :glare:

:biglaugh:

:glare: :angry: :glare: