UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I'm hiding :ninja: They don't know I'm here! If they did they might make me do something :ohmy:

Who?

:unsure:

RMF: I have been de-hairing the car in preparation for collecting the parents.

Dolly thought we were going somewhere

car1.jpg

Doesn't she look happy that I was hoovering out all the hairs she had so lovingly distributed around the car for me :rolleyes:

cr2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to go shopping for food but I almost fainted in the woods while we were out (had to lie down in the mud for a bit :rolleyes: ) so I'm waiting until I feel a bit less wobbly.

:ohmy: Off to the docs then - NOW - GO

Keep meaning to say I've now known Martyn for 10 years. We met 17th May 1998. Wasn't supposed to be a date. We went to Donington Park to watch the racing and hit it off. :wub:

:flowers: Congratulations - romance happens in the strangest of places

I am just trying to catch up with every one else, I am prepared to fight for that crane tee shirt :laugh:

Now why I am not surprised :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko:

I am sitting with feet in footspa, plucking eyebrows and shouting at the rain to stop... it wont be fun at the ball if its piddling down

Get your fairy godmother to arrange a carriage :unsure: :biggrin:

We went down to Lacock today to have a look at the very old village that they used to film Larkrise to Candleford. But we only stayed about 10 minutes coz i am grumpy and snappy today. Rosie's going has hit me harder than I thought it would.So i am biting everyones head off.........not nice!

Firstly have a :GroupHug:

Second, shame you weren't able to stay longer - Lacock is an amazing village :) (and only about 15 mins from me)

Murtle - good luck with that essay - sounds interesting - not :wacko:

Crumble topping is even nicer if you do about 2/3 flour and 1/3 oats.

The dust bunnies in my living room appear to have morphed into dust hippo's :ohmy: best drag the hoover out :mad:

you can tell murtle is posh with her lah dee dah Waitrose links :laugh:

Oii Missus I ain't posh but I likes Waitrose - their Maple and Walnut ice cream is sooooooooooooooooooo delicious.

RMF: I have been de-hairing the car in preparation for collecting the parents.

Dolly thought we were going somewhere

car1.jpg

Doesn't she look happy that I was hoovering out all the hairs she had so lovingly distributed around the car for me :rolleyes:

cr2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

You is a very norty mummy, Wendbert - teasing poor Dolly like that :angry: :laugh:

And no - she looks very unimpressed.

Them!

Are you avoiding imaginary people who are after you? :unsure:

You is a very norty mummy, Wendbert - teasing poor Dolly like that :angry: :laugh:

I know :laugh: She loves going in the car and was most disappointed when I hoovered and then we had to come back inside again :rolleyes:

Are you avoiding imaginary people who are after you? :unsure:

Don't be daft, if they were imaginary I wouldn't have to avoid them. they're real, a bit strange but real all the same. Besides, they're not after me, they don't know I'm here!

Edited by boosboss

Don't be daft, if they were imaginary I wouldn't have to avoid them. they're real, a bit strange but real all the same. Besides, they're not after me, they don't know I'm here!

You're quite strange really, aren't you? :wacko:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Ranirottie.

Wendy, I think Dolly is disappointed that you are ashamed of her fur in your car. :laugh: And doesnt she look like the queen!! :laugh: Not amused!

Joe, who are you hiding from and why? Dare we ask what they might make you do? :wacko:

I dont know what to have for dinner even though the fridge and cupboards are full :rolleyes: I am hungry and want something 'nice', but cant decide what 'nice' is at the moment. :rolleyes:

OMG! Quick, someone call the medics , :laugh: Joe has imaginary people that he has to 'hide from' even though they are all real :rolleyes:

You're quite strange really, aren't you? :wacko:

ME! :ohmy: :laugh: That's rich!

Joe, who are you hiding from and why? Dare we ask what they might make you do? :wacko:

My bosses. I'm at work, but the ones here don't know I'm here and if they did they might make me work! Logical really! :rolleyes:

ME! :ohmy: :laugh: That's rich!

My bosses. I'm at work, but the ones here don't know I'm here and if they did they might make me work! Logical really! :rolleyes:

Now that makes sense for us real people :laugh:

Seriously, how can they make you do work if you arent supposed to be there?

I fear i could be related to Joe as he talks as much jibbershit as me :wacko: