UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Sir Henry is so handsome :wub:

Im off out soon and shall drink lots of alochol. It's fecking freezing and I don't have a jacket wot goes with my dress :(

Rumpole is up a mountain and needs breathing equipment and brandy. She was in a bog earlier :huh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime the train pulls in there are people coming off singing lol. I dont think they care that much that Cardiff didnt win. The fact they made the final was good enough

I have a packet of nice cream biscuits and they are going down way to easily!!

I am currently sitting here nekkid apart from fake crocs and orange legs. It's cold

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

re crumble: Sainsburys make a lovely ready to pour on top crumle mix in a packet,and its very cheap. I sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on top before I bake it and its gorgeous. Hubby still thinks its home made......................well, I am not lying really, I did make it at home! :laugh: x

Random Sir Henry Pic

sirhenry.jpg

:wub:

Sir Henry is so handsome :wub:

Im off out soon and shall drink lots of alochol. It's fecking freezing and I don't have a jacket wot goes with my dress :(

Rumpole is up a mountain and needs breathing equipment and brandy. She was in a bog earlier :huh:

I am currently sitting here nekkid apart from fake crocs and orange legs. It's cold

Hmm........... so you're already prepared for being cold. Put summat on now and you will feel warm. Later you will have your beer coat on! :biggrin:

And what is Rumpole doing up a mountain in a bog, needing breathing equipment without brandy? :unsure: Me thinks she is trying to get the fireman out to give her the kiss of life :laugh:

Edited by safneo

She's at the NSBTR dog show and sponsered walk. It's a whole weekend in Eskdale.

I don't know why she was in a bog, she was merrily yapping away to me on the phone and said "Oooh I'm in a bog" as you do. Then she went on to say it was high up and she needed breathing equipment and brandy. She's odd that woman :laugh: :laugh:

Oooh, apparently Relocation, Relocation was filming at the golf club today :unsure: Probably just as well they didn't come in the club house while I was there - I got told I was scruffy as my shirt was hanging out and my apron was mucky :rolleyes: :laugh:

We may have popped in our local RSPCA cat centre today (where we got out beloved Fang from :wub: ) and OH may have become smitten with a young male ginger and white cat called Sandy :ohmy:

I shocked myself by being the one with the sensible head on because poor Sandy has some ear polyp things which might need operating on one day at a cost of at least £1000 :(

His ears are uninsurable but he has a vet visiting him tomorrow with a view to homing him so I'm hoping that she takes him home because she would be his perfect owner given his condition. He was adorable, full of character and bolshy as hell - he'd be the perfect match for Raven and the dogs :laugh: :wub:

We may be leaving our details with them tomorrow :ninja: :biggrin:

I have made my curry waaaay too hot (didn't realise you had to take the seeds out of chillis) and am stirring in yoghurt, somehow, I don't think it's going to help :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good wishes re. fainting, I faint quite a bit and last time I visited the docs he just said don't join the Horse Guards or do anything that involves being upright for too long :rolleyes:

Sandy sounds lovely :wub:

I have made my curry waaaay too hot (didn't realise you had to take the seeds out of chillis) and am stirring in yoghurt, somehow, I don't think it's going to help :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good wishes re. fainting, I faint quite a bit and last time I visited the docs he just said don't join the Horse Guards or do anything that involves being upright for too long :rolleyes:

:ohmy: Yoghurt - after yesterday's RMF :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh:

My dear husband just hid behind the kitchen door and scared the cr@p out of me as I came back in from the garden and went to the fridge :mad: I screamed really loudly three times - which he thought/thinks is hilarious :mad: Bless Minnie though, she heard my screams and came running in from the garden barking, she's not barked like that before :wub: :wub: I think she was hoping to scare away an attacker with her cuteness :laugh:

I shall get him back ... :dry:

:GroupHug:

Do you drink enough water?

Asks the water police.