UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

T, there's a thread in the auction bit explaining how to track topics and see what you have bid on, if that's any help :)

Rob has in part redeemed himself for scaring me, by making me a yummy pizza-sorta-thing for dinner. He is very luffly really :wub:

Which reminds me, happy got-each-other day Michelle and Martyn :wub:

Thank you Ange :flowers:

And happy got together day Michelle, congrats on the ten years too :flowers:

I did the cop out I got married on the same date as my OH and I first went out lol :laugh:

Y'am home :biggrin:

I managed to hide at work for long enough and then did that thing where you just carry around a piece of paper to make yourself look busy, whilst actually doing nothing at all :rolleyes: Then decided that 4 hours was plenty enough so came home again :biggrin:

Now I have two weeks off :elefant:

:laugh: @ boosboss

Have a lovely two weeks off :flowers:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hairy fluffer Monty :wub:

I am useless in the auction cos I don't like outbidding anyone :rolleyes:

Minke Plink Plonks has hurt her leg and is doing woe is me from the sofa. I have no sympathy as it's all her fault. Yesterday morning Dex and Minke 'snuck' upstairs, I use that term very loosely as how those two brainless hoofers think they can sneak anywhere is beyond me :laugh: they proceeded to play jump on and off mum's bed and rarara Gladiator stylee (let's call them Eejit and Flump), when they came back downstairs looking all sheepish cos I'd shouted at them to PAAAAAAAAAACKIIIITTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN Minke was limpy, and tonight in the park she pegged about and is limping again. She also has a grumbly tummy tonight and sounds like an old boiler on the blink :D

Ange - T don't need our fugee style tracking, she's probably got an uber spreadsheet with the times to place her bids, hits a button and she's got the lot :D

Random Sir Henry Pic

sirhenry.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous boy - but what is Polly doing in the picture? I can see a bit of her head and an eye, she is there next to his muzzle. Has she been teleporting over to yours?

I need to make a chough chart :laugh: Saw 4 this evening on our walk.

I am useless in the auction cos I don't like outbidding anyone :rolleyes:

Ange - T don't need our fugee style tracking, she's probably got an uber spreadsheet with the times to place her bids, hits a button and she's got the lot :D

I felt a bit mean having an uber bidding moment, but that too shall pass and I shall become slightly crazed tomorrow evening.

I don't have a spreadsheet :laugh: but I have got a favourites folder, and tomorrow shall have each individual item open in it's own tab in Internet Explorer and will methodically check each one about every minute. :laugh:

Laughing at Ange's naughtiness elsewhere. :laugh:

What have I done? :unsure:

I've remembered it's eight years since we bought/moved into this wonderful home :biggrin:

I love this place so much, I am xx years old but it really does feel like my first proper home :wub:

Ooooh, good point!

Poor Minke, she can have some sympathy from me because she is gorgeous :wub: :wub: and like a giant Cassie :wub:

I felt a bit mean having an uber bidding moment, but that too shall pass and I shall become slightly crazed tomorrow evening.

I don't have a spreadsheet :laugh: but I have got a favourites folder, and tomorrow shall have each individual item open in it's own tab in Internet Explorer and will methodically check each one about every minute. :laugh:

Don't feel mean, tis all for two very good causes and the more money raised the better :) (but I NEED the furminator).

I have had wine. I have got very soppy - and perhaps slightly tearful - about my lovely dogs :wub:

What have I done? :unsure:

I've remembered it's eight years since we bought/moved into this wonderful home :biggrin:

I love this place so much, I am 99 years old but it really does feel like my first proper home :wub:

God that's a great age Ange! :flowers: You are obviously very active for your age, coping with a puppy!

And you are so well preserved too! :laugh:

I am :laugh: :laugh: I think I was 99 last year too though :unsure:

Ah well at your age, adding up is probably a bit difficult, was it 1906 or 1907 you were born?

What cosmetics do you use?

You are a clear advert for them, and dispel the dispatches programme the other day that claims anti aging creams don't work!

Or have you been

under the knife?

Edited by nouggatti

I am feeling the need for crumble now though. OH said we need to use up the strawberries we bought today,(they were on offer) do you have 'strawberry crumble'? :unsure:

Strawberries make great crumble, but the best of all is rhubarb and crumble under an oaty topping. Yum.

I need to make a chough chart :laugh: Saw 4 this evening on our walk.

:ohmy: Owl is counting chuffs :ohmy:

I like your style T :flowers: I shall no doubt do my usual which is track everything I want, bid gently for a few days and then completely forget about it during the last two hours and miss everything I wanted :ohmy:

Also, haven't yet broken it to OH that he will need to do the pub alone during that time :glare:

Strawberries make great crumble, but the best of all is rhubarb and crumble under an oaty topping. Yum.

:ohmy: Owl is counting chuffs :ohmy:

I like your style T :flowers: I shall no doubt do my usual which is track everything I want, bid gently for a few days and then completely forget about it during the last two hours and miss everything I wanted :ohmy:

Also, haven't yet broken it to OH that he will need to do the pub alone during that time :glare:

OH is starting his new job on Monday, I'm going to pretend it's not for a week (he will then be on nightshift Sun-Thurs) and am going to enjoy doing the week's cooking every Sunday with the dogs "helping" I love crumble, that and bread and butter pudding are probably the only two desserts I like, so will use that recipe Murtle thanks :flowers:

Oh no I've set an alarm to remind me of the auction on both my mobiles abby, and have timed what I need to do so that I am free to devote myself to auction bidding tomorrow evening :laugh:

Owl what is a chough? It sounds phonetically most like a chuff!

ETA: I am most looking forward to OH being on nightshifts.

This will mean I will get to sleep, as opposed to dose restlessly whilst listening to his snoring/snorting, snuffling.

It will also mean that for five days a week after the hours of 8:30 pm I can watch what I like on the telly, without his constant running commentary.

An example of said commentary: I am watching Good Morning Vietnam.

He had to point out that in the field soldiers in Vietnam were not allowed wear white tshirts as they were bright and targets, and it was a continuity error.

Who gives a fcuk????? Just sit down, shut your trap and enjoy the movie :laugh:

Edited by nouggatti

Doesn't she look happy that I was hoovering out all the hairs she had so lovingly distributed around the car for me

cr2.jpg

:wub:

I have been watching 'my' birdies in my garden taking food in to their babies :wub: Maybe I won't seal up the hole in the wall after they've gone...maybe they'll come back next year

I luffs my birdies too. Blackbirds & sparrows nesting with visiting blue tits and wood pigeons :wub:

Ooh forgot - Ceri has had 21 texts today from a girl :ohmy: and one phone call during which the only words he said were "Stop bothering me" :rolleyes: I don't think I need to worry about him :laugh: :wub:

:biglaugh: A very polite boy knocked on our door last week to ask if Daisy wanted to play in the park with him. She's nearly 11 so I suppose we'd better get used to boys knocking on our door :laugh:

Monty's bald tail is bald no longer :cheer: Okay, there still is a 1.5" bald patch near the top, but when he came here, he had a rat tail :laugh: I thought he was getting worse as he had a huge bald patch appear on his side (that was the *other* side from the already existing bald patch. But that's all growing in again too. In fact, his coat is looking positively velvety. He's on no meds at all, his poo is fine and apart from a flaky bit on his back, his skin is miles better. I am soooo chuffed :wub:

Awwww Monty :wub:

RMF: Ians car is dead. Dead dead dead dead. Forever. When we get back from our holiday we'll be buying another one. We're just annoyed we spent £100 on two new tyres a week ago. They're worth more than the rest of the car put together :rolleyes: Best go see if I've won the lottery tonight............

:ohno02: Shock discovery! Some woman called NOUGGATTI has run wild in the auction thread :ohno02:

Owl what is a chough? It sounds phonetically most like a chuff!

A chough is a bird! :laugh:

me thinks I'm spending too much time propping up the bar with the boys... :mecry: