May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. My customers left unhappy :rolleyes:

I may be half way through a second slice of carrot cake :ohno02:

I'm another one who can't afford to participate sadly.

Congrats to Portsmouth and fans. I was neutral today. I normally lean towards one side.

tut tut Michelle. Bad for your hips. :D

Been shopping today for the first time in two weeks. Didnt buy any yoghurt :laugh: Sainsury has gone seriously downhill though. :rolleyes: Back to Morrisons next week. Had my haircut this morning and its horrible. Hairdresser was too busy having a conversation with her boss who was standing around gossiping to everyone. I got sick of telling her how I wanted this bit shorter and that bit shorter after I'd told all this to start with. :rolleyes: Gave up in the end. Will go elsewhere in future. Just got to get OH to dye it for me later.

Bought the dogs both a hide ring to keep them occupied today. Saffy gave hers a good chewing with her jaws of steel and has about a 3rd left. Neo was getting frustrated with it as he likes to nibble at bits, so OH being a softy took it out to the shed and sawed it in half so Neo had an end to nibble on. :wub: :laugh: Both dogs are knackered now from manic chomping and are spark out. :biggrin:

Great to see the squirrels back, though I am now waiting

im

patiently for elephant pics. :D

Am glad that Portsmouth won the footie :biggrin:

Jules, as commanded by Alex, get yourself to a doctor. :GroupHug:

Congratulations Michelle and Martyn on 10yrs together :flowers:

She's got a gigantic nylabone - the biggest you can get :ohmy: - that she used to love chewing when she first came to me and was teething through the second stage but then she was given "proper" bones and refused to touch her nylabone again :rolleyes:

The Galileo bones are different from the usual nylabone, I remember stopping using the nylabones as they were breaking chunks off which they can't do with these ones. You can see one here - not every dog likes them but I thought I would mention them :)

I have just discovered that Mollydog and Kjetil's photo was used in Dogs today magazine so had to go and buy it -recogised a few other Fugee dogs in the Greyhound special in there too!

I just bought a copy, I will take a look in a mo :)

We went to the farm shop and for some reason when I spotted they had rhubarb outside, I said I'd make a crumble :ohmy: I don't know if I've ever made a crumble before, certainly not for many, many years if I have. I went to the Teg School of Cookery :cool: Help.