UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

evening :)

I have had a busy day :wacko: Though I did spend part of it snivelling and crying cos my Mum doesn't want to come here and visit us :mecry: She only seems to wanna see us if we go to her. She's not been in the uk since 2004 :(

My Dad and stepmum are exactly the same. They live 50 mins for us and at times I've been really ill but travelled to see them. They've been her twice in 10 years and never visited me in my last home. Every time I speak to them they ask when I'm going over there. Yet my inlaws who live in Kent get up here as much as they can.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have wine in which I really want to drink but I had a bottle and a half at the weekend and I know I'll have more over this bank holiday weekend and don't like to drink too much buuuuuttttt I really like to have a glass or two when OH isn't here snoring away on the sofa, I really enjoy a glass with peace and quiet. I think I have the makings of a hermit :wacko: Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

I have wine in which I really want to drink but I had a bottle and a half at the weekend and I know I'll have more over this bank holiday weekend and don't like to drink too much buuuuuttttt I really like to have a glass or two when OH isn't here snoring away on the sofa, I really enjoy a glass with peace and quiet. I think I have the makings of a hermit :wacko: Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

that's not a tough decision, have a glass or two and make the most of it!!!

families are strange.....

Ive just looked at this snap of hubs and number one on their hols in Spain last week and all I could think was "ooh, dont i keep my whites white"

Im officially insane :mecry:

happychappies.jpg

DRINK THE WINE

:flowers:

Honestly my OH has the tact of a chicken with elephant sized feet permanently stuck in it's mouth.

I'm watching "thirteen kids and wanting more" and has spent the programme making comments about large families, the people who have them, and the kids in them.

He appears to have completely forgotten that I am the oldest of ten (I'm being kind)

I watched that. I did feel sorry for the Muslim lady because I really think she was suffering physically and her husband just could not grasp that :( The other two ladies were fab. Shame Ians had the snip :rolleyes:

Did Sam Squirrell not come back home last weekend?

Yes but she's gone galavanting again, this time with Helly.