UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning all :)

am in work for last day this week. Looking forwards to seeing more of the doglets but a little apprehensive that I may have over planned my weekend...

Friday - running, run errands, shop for Sunday lunch, go to Hardcastle Crags for walk with friend, then going out to lovely local pub for live music

Saturday - running, whole day's t-touch course in Leeds, clean house and prep for Sunday

Sunday - maybe a sleep in, definitely making Sunday lunch for 6-7 people

Monday - recover from weekend, transport run.

Must remember to put in more "doing nothing" time slots!

:wink: good luck Alex

Happy Birthday Bradley :flowers:

Good luck today Alex :flowers:

I'm wondering why I always pick companies to work for that pay pap wages when the competition pay better :rolleyes: I'm not looking forward to work today or tomorrow but for the first time since I started I have Friday night off, Sat and Sun :thumbsup_anim: Got to work Bank Holiday though :dry:

:GroupHug: Lesley

:partytime: Happy Birthday Bradley

:GroupHug: to all those with poorly foofs :wacko:

:GroupHug: Good luck Alex

:GroupHug: Mindy

RMF

Two shifts to go and i have a week off from work then a week working away then its the Teckels Posh Ball where i shall attempt to look posh until I've had a few drinks :)

Morning :biggrin:

I'm feeling chirpier (umm is that such a word???) decided to stop stressing about things I have no control over and to sort out those I do. :biggrin:

Good Luck Alex. :flowers:

i hereby declare chirpier to be the RMF word of the day lol.

i had a crappy day yesterday my dad phoned and put me on a right downer. must remember to get some piggy bedding they smell a bit atm.

Can't keep up with RMF, what else is new :rolleyes:

Best of luck for your exams Alex! :flowers:

Lesley :GroupHug: Glad you're alright mate!

Happy Birthday to Bradley! :party:

RMF: I've just been to the dentist, got an emergency filling and told to come back in 2 weeks :wacko: Not as bad as the 2 people who were waiting for their anaesthetic to kick in, they both needed to get their teeth pulled out! :ohmy:

Well my day got off to a flying start lets hope the rest of the day doesn't continue in the same manner :wacko:

On our anniversary a bloke turned up to do the annual gas inspection - we'd not been told he was coming and obviously would have told them it wasn't convenient if we had known - so we sent him away. Monday I got a letter dated 12th May :rolleyes: saying they were coming yesterday morning - so I rang them and said that wasn't convenient as I was working but they could come this afternoon instead - they said that was fine and he'd be here between 12 and 4 ...

So here was I at 8:30am in my jammies, preshower, pre teeth brushing, house a tip with plans to hoover it before the gasman came ... merrily answering pm's not a care in the world ... and the flipping gasman shows up :rolleyes: :wacko: luckily Nick is here so he stalled the guy and sent him to do the meter stuff outside first whilst I had the worlds fastest lick n promise wash and dress :wacko: tis all done and finished now and he's gone so at least now I get my day back - once I've had a proper shower and get dressed again :rolleyes:

I had my yearly optician check yesterday. My eyes have really deteriorated over the last year. :(

I am short sighted so need glasses/contact lenses for distance. There is a .25 deterioration in both eyes. Apparently, at my age this is very unusual. Soooooo, they think I might have Diabetes. :ohno02: It was not until the optician started running through all the possible symptoms that I began to get worried.

I've been very tired lately - put that down to work laod

Have been drinking a lot more - put that down to warm weather

Have been having to get up in the night to have a wee - put down to increase in drinking due to hot weather

Dizzy spells - I suffer from labrynthitis so thought it was that

Night sweats - well it has been warm hasn't it

My Mum had diabetes.

I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow PM.

I hope they are wrong and I just have dodgy eyes. I don't want diabetes - I likes my sweeties and chocolat and nice stuffs too much :mecry:

Hello - how is Khyra doing?

She's doing ok thanks Ange, although i think she's getting a bit annoyed at me following her everywhere. I got a filthy look when i went to find her in the garden this morning and she was trying to have a wee in private :rolleyes: :laugh:

Results on friday

Good luck Alex :flowers:

:GroupHug: Kazz

Glad you're feeling chirpier Jacky :)

RMF: Today is my last day at work until Tuesday. 4 day weekends rule :biggrin:

I've been very tired lately - put that down to work laod

Have been drinking a lot more - put that down to warm weather

Have been having to get up in the night to have a wee - put down to increase in drinking due to hot weather

Dizzy spells - I suffer from labrynthitis so thought it was that

Night sweats - well it has been warm hasn't it

My Mum had diabetes.

Scarey stuff!! Hope you are okay. :GroupHug:

Fingers crossed for Khrya's results. :wub: Lucky you having 4 days off, although I'm working through my lunch and leaving at 3 today so that's something to be happy about.

ALSO my favourite walk is back.......... :laugh: sounds odd but it's been out of bounds for 5 months cos selfish farmers have put 100's of sheep on it...and now they've gone!! Went up their last night on the off chance and it was fluffy free!!!! The dogs had an absolute ball and came home tired and very very stinky (lots to roll in!!). Meeting my mate their tonight, we've missed it cos we used to meet up their most evenings and put the world to rights!!! How sad to be this excited!!! :laugh: