UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired: I had a really restless night with some horrible dreams, the worst of which was when some bureaucrat decided Max had to be pts because he was blind so therefore not useful :mecry:

Did you have to share your bath too? :laugh:

No thankfully :laugh:

Is it too early to go to bed? :unsure:

I went to bed at 9 last night :rolleyes:

RMF 1 : My back is killing me from all this sitting about while I'm studying, dog knows what it's going to be like by Thursday :(

RMF 2 : I am a bad mummy cos I forgot Beau's gotcha day on 13th May - off to start a belated fred for him :wub:

Morning all

Work again, groan !!

Had a weird dream last night that I turned up at the Oldies Camping Event with just a tent .... no dog food, no sleeping bags, no blow up beds, no food for us or alcohol (for the cocktails) or pyjamas and spare clothes !!!

Better start making a list of things I need to take and stick it on the fridge .... as my dreams have been known to come true before :rolleyes:

Lol most of the cards pictured in the auction are one's I have use for soon :flowers:

:unsure: Unfortunately, most of those cards have been used already. I do however have several others made up and if you pm some requirements I can see what in stock.

Morning :) I am not sure how much I will be on this week 'cos I am away with work :huh:

Morning :tired: I had a really restless night with some horrible dreams, the worst of which was when some bureaucrat decided Max had to be pts because he was blind so therefore not useful :mecry:

I hate bad dreams, they hang about spoiling your day :(

'Tis probably all the studying and the worrying about the studying :GroupHug:

Morning - off to work I go, good luck all the other dwarfs this morning (I hoe, I hoe it's off to work I go.....)

Those that aren't I hope you have a great day and that the sun continues to shine where you are!!

:flowers: Congrats on the auction.....

I have been up since 5.15 :wacko: and have spent an hour and a half trying to get connected to t'internet :( Migraine is still threatening but subsided slightly. Tempted to phone in sick at work, but as this is my last week there I really need the money (to pay for my superkettle :laugh: ).

Yes. How can I help you.

:laugh:

Morning :sleep: can the RMF nannies please make sure I go to bed by 10 tonight please :flowers:

Yes shall do :flowers:

:GroupHug:

Happy belated gotcha day Beau :wub:

:unsure: Unfortunately, most of those cards have been used already. I do however have several others made up and if you pm some requirements I can see what in stock.

Ty :flowers: there is no major rush at all on them :) so you can put me at the back of the queue that shall be forming after the auction :)

Murtle is you calling us all dwarves? Would serfs not be better, enslaved as we are to our wage packets?

Morning everyone else :flowers: see you all this evening, another day of paper pushing, mystery solving, licence unravelling and fobbing off of sales people awaits me :mecry:

Murtle is you calling us all dwarves? Would serfs not be better, enslaved as we are to our wage packets?

uhm :unsure: yes as we all queue up to leave to go to work, I just had visions of the seven dwarfs queueing up to leave leaving snow white at home...ok, it was a long night..... :laugh: