UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

It's a really nice gesture but plane hire ain't cheap. It's £130 an hour :ohmy: :laugh: (Why am I laughing?!?! :huh: :laugh: Ooops, and again!!)

OUCH :ohmy: Are you sure he's okay with this? I thought it was going to be around £60. Gulp.

Matt is stupidly excited about going up in the plane, he's about as obsessed as Sirius with aeronautical stuff. So thank you MrPeachyOH, you made a young man very happy :laugh:

Meant to add, I've paid by Paypal with fees covered.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to worry now... i *think* i've pm'd Julie c and i *think* i managed to email Akitas :)

Sorry to be a pain...again :rolleyes:

But could someone point me in the right direction on how to pm JulieC as i keep getting the message - "No such member"

Also Akitas inbox is full so i cant pm you :)

Thanks for putting up with me guys xx

OUCH :ohmy: Are you sure he's okay with this? I thought it was going to be around £60. Gulp.

Matt is stupidly excited about going up in the plane, he's about as obsessed as Sirius with aeronautical stuff. So thank you MrPeachyOH, you made a young man very happy :laugh:

Meant to add, I've paid by Paypal with fees covered.

:laugh: Honestly, he's fine with it. Any excuse to fly! Did you have a date in mind? I've got a list of his days off for the next month or so. Mostly they fall on weekends which I'm guessing would be good for you both anyway. Shall I drop you a line with the dates?

I've paid TF for my winning lots too :flowers:

:laugh: Honestly, he's fine with it. Any excuse to fly! Did you have a date in mind? I've got a list of his days off for the next month or so. Mostly they fall on weekends which I'm guessing would be good for you both anyway. Shall I drop you a line with the dates?

Thanks :flowers: Yes, an email with dates would be great (although we have a manic few weeks ahead of us!)

If I've pm'd you asking for your address but you've not yet paid, please can you let me know where to send your items - I'm not sending them yet but trying to get things packed and sorted as and when I get time rather than having to sort out nearly 50 things in one go :rolleyes: