UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i been thinking (quick everyone hide) i got a ton of books i was going to get rid of, i wonder if they would be any good for the auction.....

The next auction probably wouldnt be until later in the year, so if you're happy to hold on to the books til then, that would be fab :flowers:

Elaine

Your PM box is full! If you can send me your address before 2pm, the couriers will deliver your Superkettle tomorrow. Let me have any special instructions (e.g. leave in back passage/with neighbour at no.10) in case you're out when they call.

Alison x

The next auction probably wouldnt be until later in the year, so if you're happy to hold on to the books til then, that would be fab :flowers:

o i thought it happened every month. i got loads of time to go through all my books and put the ones aside that i wont read anymore. then any that don't go in the auction can go down the local PDSA charity shop.

just make sure someone reminds me :D

Received lot 312 "Marley and Me" book today, thanks Rudi! :flowers:

God job I checked the payment had been received as I forgot I had an extra donation, will have to pop into the bank tomorrow to put some money into the account. :rolleyes:

i thought it ended this week as well as i wanted the riding crop :mecry: :mecry: i was looking for the auction finishes tonight lol and i didnt see it so i didnt go back in :mecry: :mecry:

I think Reiki was wondering why she was bidding on that earlier..... :rolleyes: