UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm Mod Box 14 anyone??! I'll admit to being petrified of the cabbage lady.....who has her now??

I dunno about "auction" - this is beginning to feel more like Russian roulette! :laugh:

Can anyone recall who won (I use the term loosely) the Cabbage Lady last time?

wtf is the cabbage lady :laugh:

The stuff of nightmares Theresa, the stuff of nightmares........

Edited by Alison

I dunno about "auction" - this is beginning to feel more like Russian roulette! :laugh:

Can anyone recall who won (I use the term loosely) the Cabbage Lady last time?

The stuff of nightmares Theresa, the stuff of nightmares........

:biglaugh: so true, so true....

It would appear it was won by Godin to be sent to Kazz, I'm really hoping it was....

T, the Cabbage Lady can be found here

http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...&hl=cabbage

I cannot begin to tell you how :banghead: I am.

I was ready to bid up to £100 for that blumming flight (Matt was :pinkie: about it) and I got a call from my brothers g/f just before it ended saying my bro was playing a live gig on the radio in 10 minutes. By the time I'd downloaded the real player thingy and sussed it out, I'd missed the end of the auction :mecry:

Got a telented bro, though :guitar:

Kelly, if you're reading this, if the OH wants to do two, I'm still happy to pay the dosh to the rescues concerned.

:biglaugh: so true, so true....

It would appear it was won by Godin to be sent to Kazz, I'm really hoping it was....

......and I doubt we're the only ones Murtle!

This is like car crash TV or whatever it's called. Why the hell did I go and click on that link so close to bed time? A custom made shudder smiley should be made just for the CL. I'm not referring to her by name any more as it invokes the image too vividly.

......and I doubt we're the only ones Murtle!

This is like car crash TV or whatever it's called. Why the hell did I go and click on that link so close to bed time? A custom made shudder smiley should be made just for the CL. I'm not referring to her by name any more as it invokes the image too vividly.

Thank goodness I need to be up for a while to complete my assignment, as otherwise it would be nightmare city here....there really was no need for soooooo many links to CL was there....and to post them actually in the thread, well that's mean!!!

3 aint me either.

I'm scared cause you've not denied ownership of 14 and you might still have her :mecry: