UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

without flood control boards are exposed to all sorts of bots and automated nastys like spamming or denial of service attacks which can and do bring down internet sites and message boards

Well, I think that's a really poor excuse (when you're trying to 'snipe' an item) :rolleyes:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rani paints a lot :ninja: and see sent me home with a collection of her work to raise money for MEF

in a few weeks once we have all got over the auction I will sort something out

Ooh, please pm me so I don't miss it, Mark would love an elepainting!

but but cant the flood control be reduced a tiny bit :rolleyes: :)

I think you just have to bid a tiny bit higher :D (go in for the kill so to speak......)

I'm wondering what else I missed seeing as I didn't see there was a cooker in the auction :wacko: we have electric so a gas cooker wouldn't be good, but how did I miss a COOKER :laugh:

I think you just have to bid a tiny bit higher :D (go in for the kill so to speak......)

I'm wondering what else I missed seeing as I didn't see there was a cooker in the auction :wacko: we have electric so a gas cooker wouldn't be good, but how did I miss a COOKER :laugh:

i snuck it behind you whilst you were frantically bidding :D

but but cant the flood control be reduced a tiny bit :rolleyes: :)

no because if it was reduced much further then the board would be wide open to attacks which could bring down the entire site for an extended period of time

Ooh, please pm me so I don't miss it, Mark would love an elepainting!

I will do :flowers: