UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my toys from SB thank you....nearly had a falling out amoungst Tiz and Sidney over the hammer!!! :rolleyes: :laugh: Got boinged on the head by the rope thing this morning....must remember not to buy heavy toys for Sidney!!! :rolleyes:

No rush on the hat Annie....it's not like I need it right now!!! :laugh: :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
thats all mine posted now, i hope they've all been recieved safe and well :flowers:

I've been away on my hols, but the postie did try to deliver something last week. I expect it's the ragger toy, but it'll have to wait till the weekend before I can pick it up from the depot. Thanks, phoenix. :flowers:

Okay - I am sorry but I have to say something now :( On May the 27th the Good, bad and the Ugly thread named those whose payments were outstanding (including myself) although I had paid :D

On June the 14th (almost three weeks after closing) I still had not recieved my parcel - I understand Wendbert has had problems but we are now OVER TWO WEEKS LATER I still have not recieved anything, its no good saying no address was sent as I have sent now three times!! - this is quite honestly very frustrating - yes, I love the fact that the auction is to raise money but come on guys, if you are going to get people to donate stuff then at least get them to send it - or at the very least make them feel like you made the non payers feel!!!

It honestly makes me feel like why bother having anything to do with another auction.

Okay - I am sorry but I have to say something now :( On May the 27th the Good, bad and the Ugly thread named those whose payments were outstanding (including myself) although I had paid :D

On June the 14th (almost three weeks after closing) I still had not recieved my parcel - I understand Wendbert has had problems but we are now OVER TWO WEEKS LATER I still have not recieved anything, its no good saying no address was sent as I have sent now three times!! - this is quite honestly very frustrating - yes, I love the fact that the auction is to raise money but come on guys, if you are going to get people to donate stuff then at least get them to send it - or at the very least make them feel like you made the non payers feel!!!

It honestly makes me feel like why bother having anything to do with another auction.

Which is a shame as the auction benefits everybody.

I too am missing one item so I know how frustrating it feels. Perhaps we could get this sorted by communication ?

Edited by Trallwm farm

I feel embarrassed to have to put it on here, but obviously in this instance, I have no choice :(

Sorry Nicky, but I did post and say that I had accidentally deleted the PM with your address. I thought you might have PM'd it to me again, but you haven't. Just to make doubly sure there are no further misunderstandings I will PM you and ask for it :flowers:

Sorry but in wendberts defence i recieved my item super quickly. >> 10 -Devil Wears Prada -Wendbert (recieved with thanks)

So i am sure that she isnt trying to upset you in any way by not sending it :)

Thank you :flowers:

Everyone who paid within the first week had thier items posted on the same day but there were a couple of items that were waiting payment and to be honest, what with Dolly being poorly, work etc, I'd not had time to keep checking this thread.

I had nearly 50 items to post and I can assure Nicky that the delay in sending her item out was not intentional.

Hopefully Nicky will see my post in here or the PM and send me her address again and I can get her item sent out :wink:

I am grateful that you are sending the item - but in my defence, I paid in the first week, and HAVE (and I have the copies to prove it) sent my address now 3 times.

I do not think for one minute you have intentionally not posted the item, but as this is a charity auction, I felt awkward to keep going on about it!!

And Anna, I am glad you got your item, and I never said I thought Wendbert was "Trying" to upset me, I said I was getting annoyed at not having received it!!! :( :sleep:

Just glad that it might arrive sometime soon?