UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flower is haunting me :mecry: This poor girl needs to know love! :( I so want to take her but its just not feasible. Can I just pay for her boarding until she finds a foster? I hope that there is a special person that will take her and feed her and love her like she should have been in the past.

Edited by safneo

Thank you safneo, we really don't want to put her in boarding as she needs some extra TLC (she is under 5 kgs bless her :() so we are looking for a foster home for her. The "pound" forgot to tell me about her and I only found out on Friday when she came in on Monday so they have said that they will hang on to her a little longer as it was their mistake. The only thing is that her owners turned up today wanting her back but couldn't afford the fine. I am dreading them coming back so might need to move her as soon as I can anyway :(

OMG!! Please someone take this poor girl! :mecry: :mecry: How can I sleep tonight :(

Thank you safneo, we really don't want to put her in boarding as she needs some extra TLC (she is under 5 kgs bless her :() so we are looking for a foster home for her. The "pound" forgot to tell me about her and I only found out on Friday when she came in on Monday so they have said that they will hang on to her a little longer as it was their mistake. The only thing is that her owners turned up today wanting her back but couldn't afford the fine. I am dreading them coming back so might need to move her as soon as I can anyway :(

Had to go upstairs to :mecry: after reading that! What kind of people are they to let her get into that state! I bet she isnt neutered! :mecry:

5kgs??! :ohmy: :mecry: One of my cats is more than that!!! Poor girl. She can't go back to them surely :(

I know but I don't know what to do to stop it. The RSPCA were apparently involved in getting her out of the house but haven't and aren't taking things any further :(