UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have 12 dogs in boarding and 11 dogs in the pound, we are at the point now where we are looking at not being to help them all...................that kills me and IF it does come to that I am really not sure how I will cope :mecry:

We now have 12 dogs in boarding and 11 dogs in the pound, we are at the point now where we are looking at not being to help them all...................that kills me and IF it does come to that I am really not sure how I will cope :mecry:

You'll find the strength to carry on by thinking of the next dog that you save and the ones that are already living because of you/

I was thinking just the same Zico's mum, and I feel so helpless :( I know there's no rehoming straight from the pound but can these dogs be assesed enough to go to foster homes? if that makes sence? I mean in the case of Kaos and also Cider, there is hardly a risk of any kids or anything could come to harm? maybe somebody already asked this before but after the RDR -tread ,I really need a little break from reading loads of info in one go :) :wink:

-xxx-

:GroupHug: for you RDR, you must be under tremendous stress with so many dogs comming in.

I think this thread is fantastic, I always read the poundies list but never comment as I'm not in a position to offer any help.

I have successfully used the poundies list on two occasions to discourage owners of staffies, who were contemplating breeding their dogs, not to.

One owner even decided to adopt a staffiex as a companion for her dog, when she saw the reality of the situation.

Thankyou for taking the time to post the poundies, you have saved moredogs than you know :)

Di x

:GroupHug: for you RDR, you must be under tremendous stress with so many dogs comming in.

I think this thread is fantastic, I always read the poundies list but never comment as I'm not in a position to offer any help.

I have successfully used the poundies list on two occasions to discourage owners of staffies, who were contemplating breeding their dogs, not to.

One owner even decided to adopt a staffiex as a companion for her dog, when she saw the reality of the situation.

Thankyou for taking the time to post the poundies, you have saved moredogs than you know :)

Di x

You have been in the position to help by doing what you've done.By pointing out the situation to somebody you've changed lives too.Don't underestimate that :GroupHug:

Well done on changing there mind :flowers: