UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaos is safe, we never struggle to place tiny Yorkies so please don't worry and she's going to a lovely rescue who you all know well and into a home environment not kennels :wink:

Unfortunately as you all know it's the Staffies and their crosses that we can't place......... :mecry:

Thank you all for making people aware of the situation :flowers:

He really needs to go to a foster home as he is going to need baths etc. which they can't do in the kennels. We have been told he can go asap but we will take him to our vets tomorrow (if we can get transport) to see exactly what we are dealing with.............poor boy :(

Oh poor puppy. He will be so pretty when he's feeling better, but oh dear, his poor sad little face at the moment. What is the problem, has it been diagnosed?

No, we are taking him to our vet tomorrow, he has been given painkillers only by the councils vet.

I know this is an odd question but I just wonder when it says that dogs have gone home what has happened were they lost and have been found, or do people hand them over and change their mind? Is it always good when they go home, or are there sometimes issues of neglect? So few seem to go home :( Are all the dogs that end up in the pound not microchipped? :(

The dogs that have "gone home" were lost and have been found, we do a lot of work trying to find the owners as well :wink:

Out of the 4 councils who use this particular "pound" only one of them accept "sign overs" ie. handed in not strays and we have never had anybody changing their mind :(

Yes sometimes there are issues of neglect but most are never taken any further!

Most dogs that come in are not chipped but the ones that are I would say 80% of the time the details are wrong :(