UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lady * Updated * Now Has A New Home!

Going to the dogs

Hi

Thought you would like to know that me and my husband are adopting Lady, we have home check this Friday and with a bit of luck can take her home on Saturday.........I'm so excited!!

We have been to visit Lady quite a bit over christmas and introduced her to her new extended family.

Will keep you updated.

Clare & Mick

Brilliant news! She is such a sweetheart :wub: Good luck for the homecheck.

Maybe we could all meet up for a walk sson? I'm only ub Rubery and Taylor isnt too far away. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Just thought you would like to know that the home check went well and I shall be knocking on the door of the Blue Cross tomorrow morning at 10 am to take Lady home. Will keep you all updated :)

You realise we'll all be sitting here impatiently drumming our fingers for an update? :laugh: :laugh:

Loads of luck for tomorrow :flowers:

Lady has arrived............ :wub:

She is gorgeous, and completely ecstatic to be here (I hope) she has investigated every room, done a few circuits of the garden and been on a couple of walks. I think she may actually be asleep now. Will take some photos and post them in the next couple of days.

Lady has arrived............ :wub:

She is gorgeous, and completely ecstatic to be here (I hope) she has investigated every room, done a few circuits of the garden and been on a couple of walks. I think she may actually be asleep now. Will take some photos and post them in the next couple of days.

Thats the best news!! :biggrin: I came in earlier to see if you had posted.

Can't wait to see the pics of her in her new home :partytime:

Andrea x