UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January

Houndwoman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but this is the first time I have managed to get online today but thank you all for your kind thoughts and messages :wub:

Earlier today we thought things were looking quite good as the vet allowed us to bring her home this evening. As she came off the drip he thought that she would be better being nursed at home so we picked her up and brought her home with all her meds etc.

Unfortunately she has deteriorated in the last couple of hours and we have just spoken to the vet who said if her breathing is still not so good and her temperature continues to rise she will have to go back in tonight :(

Just going to check now but I have a feeling it is going to be a very long night. Will let you all know what happens.

Please keep her in your thoughts :wub:

Sorry, but this is the first time I have managed to get online today but thank you all for your kind thoughts and messages :wub:

Earlier today we thought things were looking quite good as the vet allowed us to bring her home this evening. As she came off the drip he thought that she would be better being nursed at home so we picked her up and brought her home with all her meds etc.

Unfortunately she has deteriorated in the last couple of hours and we have just spoken to the vet who said if her breathing is still not so good and her temperature continues to rise she will have to go back in tonight :(

Just going to check now but I have a feeling it is going to be a very long night. Will let you all know what happens.

Please keep her in your thoughts :wub:

Oh no :(

Please keep us updated when you have the time. :GroupHug:

Kazz xx