UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January

Houndwoman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Jan had a good night and most of today, she is looking unwell this evening and her temperature is rising :(

Going to check her temperature in an hour and if it continues to climb I'm afraid we will have to 'phone our vet :(

I just cannot understand what is going on here :(

Bosun is about the same which is better than it could be and thankfully the first two to go down with the cough haven't coughed since Thursday evening so it looks better for them at least :)

We are so worried about Jan and these relapses she seems to be having :(

The saga continues!

Had to go to the vets last night with both Jan and Sam. Jan came home, Sam didn't :(

Jan picked up and her temperature came down but after I posted last night Sam started vomiting quite badly, with pain and he was obviously distressed so we took him in. If you remember my previous posts about Sam you will know that he had a similar thing recently.

It looks like he is having bouts of pancreatitis but he is to have another blood test to check if it is.

Vet has just 'phoned and he is keeping him in again today and although he has responded well to treatment he wants to make sure. Hoping to have him home tomorrow.

Jan has had a fairly good night and quite bright this morning :)

Roll on 2008!