UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Told To Put Harry To Sleep

Julie C

Everyone's already said what I think, I just wouldn't pay the slightest notice to her comments, anyone can see Harry is gorgeous, what is her problem anyway, I mean, why would she say that ? I think she's got a few problems and I pity her poor dog having to live with such a souless f**kwit. I think in that situation my first reaction would be to laugh at her, and so should you :GroupHug:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a super little lad, he isn't ugly and even if he was, no one should make rude comments about someone else's dog. It's like walking up to a proud mum and saying, "What an ugly baby, keep the pram hood up so we don't have to see it."

It's not just pedigree snobs either. I've had the odd nasty comments about designer dogs and it not being right to breed dogs that look ridiculous for the sake of fashion, and have had to set people right.

Another one for your list: Cavaliers have such lovely temperaments, maybe in time it will rub off on you and make you a bit nicer.

wtf!

How dare the IGNORANT bitch!! what right has anyone to say things like that? feel for her dog also as she is obviously VERY shallow, Harry is FAR from ugly and even if he was..although I am yet to come across any dog I cant find something nice about..she had NO right to insult him and you that way..to be honset I think Id have smacked the cheeky cows face or worse if she dared said that to me!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :cussing:

My neighbour came into our house one day after us getting the rats and when she saw them I thought she was going to be physically sick at the way she reacted, I realise rats are not 'attractive' to many people but "KEEP YOUR EFFIN OPINIONS TO YOURSELF" how insulting! I love them girls!

:grrr: :bigdrive2:

lots of squidges to Harry and to you, hope you feel brighter real soon :GroupHug:

Edited by greytgirl

:GroupHug: for you and Harry - what a miserable auld coo!!!

Another comment to your list "Take a good look in the mirror before commenting on another beings looks" :angry:

There are certain breeds/types of dogs I don't 'go for' in looks but I would NEVER tell someone to get them put down so I didn't have to see them :ohmy:

Each to their own, I know plenty of folks that aren't 'collie' people (straange peeple) but they don't tell me they're 'orrible (at least not to my face :unsure: )

Totally agree with HELLY. Your Harry is a real little beaut, a lovely looking boy. She was a proper snob. Our mongrels are much healthier than her "posh" dog

Barbara

Wot she said :flowers: I have pedigrees but they are both 'rejects' but it makes no difference to me whether they are or not. Harry is gorgeous :wub:, and the most important thing is you love him, that woman obviously knows nothing about love :angry:

Completely agree with everyone else here. Helly particularly posted what I was thinking (shall have to remember that advice!).

You see, having had a dog with a face for radio (God bless her, but Ruby really *was* Les Dawson in fur), and having two dogs currently who are less than conventionally "pretty", I look at Harry and see an incredibly handsome chap. And even if he wasn't (but he is!), I have a major soft spot for fuglies. Tell Harry he doesn't need a paper bag - obviously the woman should've gone to Specsavers!! Miserable twazzock. :angry: :flowers: :GroupHug:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;).

I have been told on numerous occasions to put my *fighting* dogs down, to which I always plolitely reply: *Yes, they fight daily - with their weight*.

Ignorance is much worse than being ugly, would have been my reply to that *nice* lady.

Julie

what a shallow and sad women if her love her dog ( or any living creature is dictated by physical appearance )

firstly Harry is not ugly ( and even if he was so what ) but he is not , he is a cracking little lad and very appealing

secondly what an outrageous thing to say that her walk is spoiled by the presence of non prefect pedigrees ( and I doubt you find many of those outside crufts anyway )

does this tosspot of a woman think that dogs run up to each other and compare breeding ,

you gave Harry a home because he needed one not because he has a 20 generation pedigree or you can boast to your mate that you have rare lesser spotted chesterfield-terror and its one of only 14 in the country , no you gave a dog that needed you and your love a home and that in my book is a real dog lover and all round compassionate owner and person

Sam

P.s Grandma Squirrels advice for such occasions is to look the other person in the eye and very slowly and deliberately say

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk oooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffff

she says there is not an answer to that :flowers:

OHMIGOD - Granny Squirrel swears? :ohmy:

I'd have decked the cow, personally :mad: