Julie C

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear you are having a bad time.i think harry is one gorgeous dog :wub:

you should have pointed her to the nearest specsavers :mad:

i dont think there is such a thing as a ugly dog.all dogs are beautiful :wub:

btw i own 2 rescue exbreeding cavs and just want you to know that most cav owners are very nice and friendly :)

Edited by yogibear

Big hugs, Harry is totally gorgeous and how anyone can think he isn't is a little odd in my book....

However, I'm sure I would have laughed hysterically in her face.....and asked her if she was seriously taking the piss.....

I think someone sent you a joker to cheer you up as they realised you were having a hard time.....cause she can't have been serious. :flowers:

xxxx

That was my first instinct too

Well I see and hear some stupid things but this beats all. :angry: Not only is Harry incredibly handsome and cute (and I really am not just saying that) but have you honestly ever seen an ugly animal of any species? I know I haven't. Even in the case of those less ostensibly attractive souls, their cheeky personalities shine through in the form of irresistable facial expressions and body language.

I know that life isn't good for you at the moment and can fully appreciate why you were so upset. I'm also aware that I'm confident to the point of being completely bonkers so I'm not belittling your feelings or tearful reaction in any way :flowers: by saying.... that if anyone said any such thing about Sol, I'd grin from ear to ear, smug and gloating in knowledge that whilst he might be the muttiest of Heinz 57 mutty mixes, he's the most beautiful dog in the world as far as he and me are concerned. I'd be grinning because I'm the lucky one the ginger mongrel chose as his forever person and grinning in a schadenfreude stylee at her misfortune in not having such a wonderful boy by her own side. :biggrin:

But Harry is a lovely looking little man! The woman clearly needs to go to specsavers. She is a nutter. Who wants a dog that looks like everyone elses anyway?? I hope her dog never develops a problem that changes it's looks or gets older and grey as she will probably want that pts too.

Big hugs to you and your handsome boy xxx

Another cav owner here (rehomed rather than rescued) who can't understand the woman's remarks. I honestly think you should give her the benefit of the doubt - she sounds, as we say in Glasgow, " no' the full shillin' ". Harry is such a beautiful boy that I can't imagine anyone - no matter how rude - honestly believing he's not, and thinking it's normal to say so. I think perhaps she's bonkers.

I don't have a cav because she's pretty - though obviously I think she is :wub: - I took her on because she needed someone to love her. It wouldn't matter to me what she looked like; it's her nature I love. I worry myself sick about her future health. :mecry: