UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Poppy A Safe Journey To The Bridge

Wendbert

pops3.jpg

After doing so well on the new tablets, my little Poopaloopa isn't very good at the moment :(

Poppy had filled up again with fluid and was coughing/wheezing so went to the vet on Tuesday and in on Wednesday for a fluid drain. Usually after the drain, she is much perkier and lively but this time she has been very flat. She isn't interested in much and just wants to sleep. I've been struggling to get her to eat although she has just eaten a small amount of grilled steak :wub:

I am so worried :mecry: From all the visits to the vet, I've been told that the longer term prognosis isn't good and I'm just so scared now that when we go this afternoon I am going to be told that there are no more options left :mecry: I am hoping that by some miracle, I'll be told there's something else we can try but I just don't know if there is.

I love my little girl so much. She is so sweet and undemanding, just wanting to be loved and cared for, the thought of having to say goodbye is too heartbreaking to cope with :mecry:

Please send as many good thoughts, healing thought, Reiki etc as you have :flowers:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic