UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Could I ask Reiki peeps to send Reiki for Sarah (EGAR) please? She has a rather ouchy looking foot/ankle: http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry581015 :flowers:

Could I please request Reiki for a wonderful relative of ours who has bowel cancer :( They were due to have surgery next month but were taken into hospital yesterday. We're rather worried :mecry: Thank you :flowers:

Surgery is happening this week now, so lots of healing thoughts very much appreciated :flowers:

hi,

could we ask for some Reiki healing to please be sent to Bluebell, she has come out of a yard and has had a very tough time, is full of holes and sores, has been used for breeding over and over and has lost her confidence in people, she tries to cheer up but hangs down her head all the time and is giving up

thank you so much :flowers:

Amanda

8c5.jpg

Sending Reiki to the beautiful Bluebell :flowers:

I can put a request on the Reiki lists I'm on too if you like? And can I share her photo too?

Rescue Remedy might help (and I have two bottles here which I have meant to send you for AGES, will try to get them in the post tomorrow!).

Our relative had his op yesterday and we visited him today. Healing thoughts appreciated :flowers:

Sending Reiki to the beautiful Bluebell :flowers:

I can put a request on the Reiki lists I'm on too if you like? And can I share her photo too?

Rescue Remedy might help (and I have two bottles here which I have meant to send you for AGES, will try to get them in the post tomorrow!).

Our relative had his op yesterday and we visited him today. Healing thoughts appreciated :flowers:

Yes please share the photo - big thank you from Bluebell :GroupHug:

Good wishes to your relative :flowers:

Amanda x

Amanda, there's some info on Star of Bethlehem here: http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/38/starbeth.htm

You can buy it as a single Bach flower remedy - places like Holland and Barrett sell it. It says on the bottle to take four drops a minimum of four times a day.

The Rescue Remedy I'm sending you includes Star of Bethlehem along with four other flower remedies :flowers: (I'm cr@p and haven't posted it yet, sorry, but will try to do so tomorrow).

Thanks for the thoughts for our relative. Things seem to be going well and they should hopefully be moving out of the intensive care ward in the not too distant future which is excellent news.

Could people please send Reiki for Snow, our lovely Fugee, who has a very poorly arm. She has posted in RMF.

Star of Bethlehem is for trauma, shock, grief etc.

It is very often much more effective than Rescue Remedy, especially when the problem has been ongoing for some time.

'usual' dosage is 4 drop 4 times daily, can be given every few minutes if needed, put on a treat, in water, can be rubbed in skin. Very effective spot is top of head between ears.

Walnut is for change.

If Ange sends you the RR, you can use it too if you want, won't do any harm. It's normal sphere of action is for an emergency situation, ie at the time of an accident etc.

Very glad Bluebell is doing a little better :flowers:

Could I please ask for Reiki/healing thoughts for Max, he has somehow hurt his back leg. Hopefully he's just pulled a muscle and will be ok tomorrow :unsure: We'll take him to the vet if it doesn't improve. I think he must have boinged awkwardly at some point on his walk, although we didn't notice anything.

14-April-2007021ii.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Can I ask for some reiki for Emily please? Her immune system seems to be shot to bits recently and she picks up every bug going. She suffered really badly with a flu virus and had nearly two weeks off school. She's been well for seven days but now has gone down with something else. Blood tests have shown nothing but she looks so pale and weak at the moment and I'm very worried about her.

DSC00646.jpg