UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Thanks Ange :GroupHug:

I have just heard Robbie has a very bad case of gastroenteritis poor lad , so please keep sending him reiki to help him get better , he got an injection and the vet said to keep him quite and just give him chicken and rice until he feels better .

Fiona xx

Apparently the Reiki that you have all been sending for Robbie seems to have worked really well , last night he was feeling a wee bit better but this morning he is just about back to normal and , he was even mooching after his morning piece of toast :biggrin: So i just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that has been sending it to him , his owner thinks its a miracle :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Fiona xx

Please could I ask for Reiki for Kez:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=10030

We think he is down a mine shaft, of which there are many in that area.

There is a great Doglost helper in the area who is organising the search and has an expert on Cornish mines advising plus someone prepared to go down when we can find which shaft. There is water in most mine workings and also with any luck a few rodents but we are very worried about him.

Please could I ask for Reiki for Kez:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=10030

We think he is down a mine shaft, of which there are many in that area.

There is a great Doglost helper in the area who is organising the search and has an expert on Cornish mines advising plus someone prepared to go down when we can find which shaft. There is water in most mine workings and also with any luck a few rodents but we are very worried about him.

of course

reiki on its way to Kez and to all dogs in lost sotuations just now

Eileen i am soso sorry glad the Reiki has helped both of you.

Poppy

Reiki on its way to you toooooo

Edited by halfpenny

My friends brother Ali who had the accident in the lifeboat a few weeks ago has made some progress. He is still in a very serious condition and his family are obviously very concerned. Can I please ask that you continue to send reiki to Ali and those who love him.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it :flowers:

Please may i ask for reiki healing for Angel please?

She has been returned to me, and today she has been at the vets to have a cyst removed. When they went to remove it there was more than they thought so, she has one really big wound a smaller wound on her right shoulder. She really isn't very well and i'm desperately worried about her.

Thankyou :flowers:

Masses on the way. :GroupHug:

If you have Rescue Remedy, and / or Homeopathic Arnica 30c, they would both help. The arnica, one tablet 34 times daily for a few days, and RR as often as you feel she needs it, just put a few drops on your hand and rub in to her - anywhere will do, but top of head between ears is an excellent spot. Bach Crab Applw would help release the toxins from the GA too, same as RR, rub in. Fresh air, even if it's just an open window.

Please please can I have some more reiki for Tealigh the Spanish mare with a young foal at foot.

None of the veterinary treatments have helped her, the homeopathic medicine has not helped, and Tealigh is really poorly with her breathing again. Her little boy foal is only two months old, he can't lose his mum just yet.