UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Thanks Muriel <hug> Tealigh responded to the original Reiki but has become really poorly for the past few days. The vet is seeing her tomorrow, it may not be good news. If the Reiki works this time, Karen her owner says she will train to be a Reiki healer and help others.

I am seeing Tealigh on Saturday - I will update as soon as I can.

Interestingly, she appeared to take more late last night before I went to bed than at the time I posted earlier.... Hope she's feeling better this morning.

I hope your friend does decide to do Reiki at some point, it's good to be able to help, no matter what's wrong. Sadly sometimes I'm helping them pass over more peacefully, but that too is a help to them.

Interestingly, she appeared to take more late last night before I went to bed than at the time I posted earlier.... Hope she's feeling better this morning.

I hope your friend does decide to do Reiki at some point, it's good to be able to help, no matter what's wrong. Sadly sometimes I'm helping them pass over more peacefully, but that too is a help to them.

Poor Tealigh is no better. but at least she is no worse. The vet is not hopeful at all, he has one last thing to try which is a combination of steroids and a bronchodilator for horses called ventopulmin. Her little colt is just 8 weeks old and vet says he will have to be weaned early ( 4 months) but then Tealigh will have to be kept going for another 8 weeks...

Muriel - thank you so much, I think in this case you might be preparing Tealigh for a peaceful passing, but whilst there is life there is hope.

If my friend is interested in Reiki, then can I put her in contact with you please? I feel I might like to learn to, if only to help animals.

Has your friend considered talking to a Homeopathic Vet? They can often do things that allopathic only ones can't? And certainly if they could help, any treatments wouldn't be harming her foal too as steroids etc will. I haven't a clue where she is, but Richard Allport does a free initial email consultation, although I'd think at this point a phone call would be best www.naturalmedicinecentre.co.uk He's in Potters Bar and Nick Thompson is based in Bath but travels.

I really wish vets would learn to think and talk positive, especially around the animals, they hear every word and respond accordingly.

Would your friend consider an animal communicator? They can usually tell us exactly what's wrong and often tell us what treatment would help them. If she would, try Catherine Walker, she's good

http://www.talkinghorse.co.uk/

Of course your friend and/or you can talk to me about Reiki if you wish, just pm for my email address.

About to send another blast of Reiki to Tealigh and her foal.

Just wanted to pop in and say a huge thankyou, Ali has made huge progress this week!

4 weeks ago today his family were told he wasn't expected to make it through the night, the boats popellor had sliced right through his protective helmet, his skull and into his brain :mecry:

This week Ali has astounded everyone by making huuuuuuuge progress, firstly by sitting up and later in the week by taking a few steps unaided. He is even holding a carton of juice in his right hand (which is the side of his body affected by the accident) :ohmy: He recogises people and knows about the accident etc!

He still has no sight on that side and is unable to speak easily but I'm sure you will agree that thats is amazing progress in such a short time and after such a horrific accident

His brother has asked me to thank everyone for the reiki and the good thoughts, his family have taken great comfort in the kindness that they have been shown.

Ali still has a long way to go, however he has come soooooo far.

Thankyou all again :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Could I please ask for some reiki for my gorgeous man Malcolm? You might have read in Doggie Chat that I got the results from his biopsy today, and it's not good: either lymphosarcoma or a mast cell tumor. He'll have anotehr op on Friday, 24 August, during which the vet will have to cut off a huge chunk off his lip, in the hope that that will do the trick. Malcolm is his usual self but I'm totally in bits with worry. We used to have a homeopathic vet in our practice, but he's left suddenly a few weeks ago. I have to say though, I'm not sure if I was overly impressed with the homeopathic remedies that he'd prescribed. Would like to have my faith in this restored.

Anyway, as for photos, of cours I have millions of them, but this must be one of my favourites; it's the one that's tattooed on my shoulder as well.

Any help you can give would be much much appreciated.

WhatISthatduckonabout.jpg

A couple of missing dogs from our site have been reunited but in an appalling condition. :mecry:

There is Sam the lurcher who was recovered today minus most of his ears:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=10516

and whoever did this still presumably has the 2 bitches and the litter of pups.

And Nina the GSD who was found yesterday with cigarette burns:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=10333

Please send these poor loves some Reiki.