UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Reiki on its way to you and to Staffie Meg

Sorry I havent been ignoring you Barney Bassett i have been away.......... Reiki on its way, you know your in my Reiki Book anyway and I send daily.

Meg thats you added to the book tooooo

Meg says thanks and sends you a special staffie kiss back

JD, our teenage cat, is currently in the vets on a drip with suspected kidney failure.

I've been frantic with worry the last couple of days and the next few won't be any better I don't think. If anyone has any healing thoughts going spare can they please send them his way? He's a right little monster but he's my little monster :wub:

2670764573_ed49f390b6.jpg

Just in case someone does read this...

The good news is that it's not kidney failure and he's now properly hydrated. The bad news is that a blood clot has caused an embolism, leading to fluid buildup in his back and hind legs. Probably caused by a trauma of some description - a fall possibly or a bite. Normally, cats of his age don't pull through in cases like this but JD is the sort of teenage cat that puts the youngsters to shame so we're being cautiously hopeful.

Any reiki or spare thoughts of any shape or form would be gratefully received for my JD - he needs all the help he can get right now. :(

Can I ask for some reiki for our lovely lad Kai please?[

007-5.jpg

Kai came into our care with a broken leg,unfortunately complications have set in and he isn't healing properly :mecry: at best we have been told it may be a deep seated infection but we have to prepare foe the worst outcome which is cancer.

can I thank everyone for their healing thoughts and reiki, kai has been given the all clear :elefant: :elefant: :thumbsup_anim:

• 1 month later...

Could I request some healing for Conner please? He was part of the big welsh mouse rescue and was taken from the home of a collector yesterday. I don't know if it's the stress of everything but on arrival here this morning he was very subdued and dehydrated. I've had him on a heat pad and have been syringe feeding him all day. Initially he perked up a little but now he's fading again :( He is so very close to his new life, it would be awful if he never got to enjoy it now he's safe :mecry:

021108conner.jpg

ETA Conner has passed :(

Edited by sproggie14

• 3 weeks later...