UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Thank you Ange, and Edith. That means a lot.

Shes still very wobbly, but she has such a strong spirit. I keep forgetting shes 15!

Last night, I thought it sensible that I slept downstairs with her.

However, whenever I took her out for a quick wee, she would come back in, and aim for the stairs!

Her back legs are very weak, and keep knuckling under her, but she still wants to sleep in bed!

Sadly there was no way I was able to carry a greyhound up there. So we settled with sharing the sofa.

I do love the Batty Old Girl.

Freddie's a girl - her original owner named her Frederica! :rolleyes: - but she's a real tomboy!

There is no obstruction, in fact she now has the opposite problem apparently! She's on a drip, receiving antibiotics and will hopefully be home tomorrow. The vet can give absolutely no reason for her condition - I'm wondering if she attempted to eat a toad!

Thanks for the reiki, sounds like it's working.

Can I ask for Reiki for Sophie please :flowers: She is becoming increasingly doddery and confused and Mum feels her time to leave for The Bridge may be approaching :mecry: She currently has good days and bad days.Any help to make her feel a bit brighter would be gratefully received.

Sophie%20small%20pic.jpg

Edited by Kats inc

Edith, can I just thank you so very much.

Dream had a really bad day yesterday, and I was too scared to ask for reiki, as I felt that there was no hope of recovery.

Luckily, on here theres some wonderful people who sent reiki and good thoughts without me asking. And Dream is perkier.

I phone the vets at 9 this morning for an update, but I'm feeling more positive.

I cannot adequately express my gratitude to everyone.

Good thoughts being sent to Freddie, Ash, and Sophie.

Thank you for your thoughts, Freddie spent 2 nights at the vets, has been back for a checkup but is still not quite 100%.

I took along foster Barney as well, I asked for Reiki for him in December because has has a malignant tumour that cannot be removed. The vet says the tumour is huge and I don't think she can believe he's still with us. He's a gentle, happy boy who loves playing basset chase with the other 2. Please could I ask you to think of him again, that we''ll know when the time is right and he will not suffer.

CIMG0732.jpg

Please could I ask for some Reiki for Billy who has a cough which may or may not be kennel cough (he has a thread in dog chat) and also for Finn who is fine at the moment and I'd like him to stay that way and not get KC if that's what Billy has. :flowers:

Billy

2007_0521dogsbeachmay070066.jpg

Finn

2005_0101bits0042.jpg