UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Erm, I don't know what I need to do but Jules (Katsinc) suggested I ask for some reiki for my oldie Kayla. She has gone downhill fast these last couple of months and today messed herself whilst still asleep. She is managing to pick up her back feet still - just, but is becoming worse and I don't know what to do :mecry: :(

More Reiki on the way. :GroupHug: Simply put your hands on her and send her love, that's all healing is. She's a lovely lady and sometimes as they age the messages don't get from the back end to the brain in time for them to move, just keep kitchen roll handy and an eagle eye on her tail moving, then get ready to catch :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I please ask for reiki for my 73 year old mum. In the last 5 years she has had two knee replacements and a hip. Her spine at the bottom is crumbling and there is nothing they can do and is in constant pain . She has gallstones that need removing and maybe her gallbladder. She has liver deteriation due to the gallstones. Last week she had to have both bottom eyelids tucked due to ingrowing eyelashes, (and she was awake the whole time ) then she will having her cataracts done. Yesterday she was rushed into hospital and is still in with breathing problems due to a heart murmur and is really going through it at the moment. Not really sure how much more she can take. Thank you. :flowers:

Please could I ask for Reiki for Evie (the black bunny in the picture) who has been diagnosed with myxomatosis. She is vaccinated but it will be a long battle until she is healthy again.

If you could also think healthy thoughts for her offspring Autumn, Breeze and Storm (the brown bunnies!) I'd be really grateful. They are 50% wild bunny and giving medical treatment if they do also get myxi will be really stressful for them.

Thank you :flowers:

Evieco.jpg

Can I ask for some for myself please just to enable me to get thro this weekend's move :unsure: I have a niggling, annoying pain in my right side, around the kidney area, which is causing me to feel not very well and I need to keep going until Saturday at least - then I can collapse.

Thank you :flowers:

Marion

I'm really sorry to ask yet again, but could I beg some Reiki for my daughter Connie and one of my rats, Biggles?

Connie has been collapsing/fainting and has gone through a lot of tests so far, she's also very frightened by it. She's been sent home with a portable ECG "event recorder" to see if she has arrhythmia. She also has very low blood pressure when standing. It's probably something and nothing (she may just be a child wot faints), but I think she could use the Reiki just for her emotional state at the minute.

Biggles has been having seizures and has developed a heat tilt, vet thinks he either (most likely) has a brain tumour, or (less likely) an abscess/infection in his brain. He has to make some sort of recovery over the next few days on his antibios to suggest it is an infection. If he doesn't start improving, he most likely has a tumour and will need to be PTS. :(

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :flowers: