UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Reiki on its wya to both Finn and Billy ( i also have a Finn and a Billy lol)

Can I cross post please?

Love

Thank you :flowers:

It would be wonderful if you could cross post :flowers:

Finn and Billy are great dog names!! :laugh: On another forum there's the upmarket version - William and Fynn!!!

Please can I have Reiki for my lovely new rescue horse Faro? Faro was rescued from a one way trip to Italy ( to the salami man).

He has severe problems with his feet and has had laminitis in both front feet, and has foundered in one.

He has been brought from overseas to have continued rehabilitation for his feet, he is currently on the ferry to the UK and should arrive here Tuesday June 17th. He has been through hell, having been starved and neglected, he is only 8 too and the kindest horse.

Farosfrontfeet2542008.jpg

faro6.jpg

faro.jpg

My poor boy is VERY footsore and is lame in trot thanks to the ***@@!**££$%** farrier in France before he left.

His off=fore (right) is VERY painful for him, so please keep on with the Reiki for him, poor lamb.

Oh yes please ReikiAnge - that is really kind, my poor boy needs all the energy and positive vibes going! He has been through hell and high water, and coming to the UK was essential for him to get the correct treatment in whatever form that takes!

Could I ask for Reiki for Issie please. She is on a drip at the vets at the moment. Has a nasty infection. Couldn't stop vomiting a couple of days ago and is now dey-hydrated and very weak. Very low in herself. Hasn't eaten or drunk properly for 48 hours. We have been giving her water and some form of powder from the vet by syringe. She's had about half a cup full last night and a bit this morning. She's very old and may not be able to fight this. Thanks.

Im afraid this is a very selfish request as its for me! Please can I have some reiki for next Thursday. Im suffering terribly with hayfever, and I have my aunts funeral to attend, and would really like to feel better just for one day! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. :flowers: