UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

On the way for Max. Homeopathic Arnica 30c, one tablet 3 times a day for a few days would help, hopefully just a bruise/sprain/strain.

Thanks Muriel - I started giving him Arnica as soon as I noticed his leg and he was back to normal the next day :flowers:

Sending Reiki for Emily :GroupHug: and Barney :GroupHug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may I ask for reiki for Salem cat please , he has survived Cancer twice in the last 18 months however we have just found another lump on him in the same location as his previous tumours

Salem is having more surgery tomorrow to remove what appears to be another cancerous tumour, he is spending the night at the vets so they can operate as soon as possible in the morning

he really does not like cages , crates or indeed injections so any positive thoughts would be very welcome

Thank you

Winnie and Salem

stuff149.jpg

Salem is having more surgery tomorrow to remove what appears to be another cancerous tumour, he is spending the night at the vets so they can operate as soon as possible in the morning

he really does not like cages , crates or indeed injections so any positive thoughts would be very welcome

Thank you

Winnie and Salem

stuff149.jpg

Reiki on its way to Ealaine's Dad

and

To Salem Cat

reiki also to all who need, all who want and especially to all who are to shy to ask.

Love Light and laughter

Edith

x

• 1 month later...