UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Anyone wanting healing sent for either an animal or themselves either post here or send me a message or email me and it shall be done,

Reiki is an ancient form of healing that can be sent at a distance or be hands on or hands off. It uses positive energy to get rid of negitive energy and helps the body heal its self. It is very very relaxing even from a distance.

Love and Hugs

Edith

x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Please could you send some for Cromwell? He is fine in himself but suffers from Pemphigus so his nose,eyes and ears are pretty scabby and sore! I stopped him taking the steriod medication as he became obese (and he's a very skinny dog normally) and his character became unrecognisable! He snapped at the other dogs, didn't want to go on walks (believe me that isn't normal for him!) and he was extreamly unhappy! The alternative tablets they gave him made no difference, so at the moment he's on homopatic drops and while the problem certainly isn't gone...it's not getting worse!

Anyway ramble over, if you could spare some Reiki for him I'd appreciate your kindness.

Thanks very much

Jacky

xxx

Guest dedogged

Thanks for the kind offer of reiki, please could some be sent for my GSD Billie who has a fistula and had her anal glands removed on Monday,

Many thanks

Denise