UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Sorry i havent been on for a while

Sending Reiki to all that need, all that want and especially all that are to shy to ask or cant ask for themselves

and for Murial and Ange ( who cares for the carers)

With

Love

Light and Laughter

Edith

xx

Hi Muriel

I could really use your help. I have a little baby rat here who things are not looking good for at all. She has severe swelling of her eye and the treatment isn't working. Surgery isn't an option as she's only 3 weeks old, and without a miracle, she's likely to be put down tomorrow. I know some people might think "It's only a rat" but I've grown incredibly attached to her and it's breaking my heart that we can't "fix" her. Please could you keep her in your thoughts?

Thanks

Kathy

xx

Edited to add: Here's her thread with some pictures on (they're quite graphic). She's the little silver one - well you'll know her when you see her, she's kindof hard to miss. http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry494119

Edited by KathyM

I guess this is why I'm here before I switched off. :wink: Masses of Reiki going to her, she's soaking it up.

A thought - what about phoning/emailing Richard Allport? He's one of the top Holistic Vets and may have suggestions. www.naturalmedicinecentre.co.uk

Only thing that springs to mind is Colloidal Silver if you have it. Internally.

oh, a name, what about Silver?

Sending Reiki to all that need, all that want and especially all that are to shy to ask or cant ask for themselves

and for Murial and Ange ( who cares for the carers)

With

Love

Light and Laughter

Edith

xx

Thank you Edith :flowers: :GroupHug:

Sending Reiki to requests :flowers:

Have had a miserable day and made a prat of myself getting upset about losing Sweetie when we were out for lunch, so any Reiki going spare would be appreciated :flowers:

I guess this is why I'm here before I switched off. :wink: Masses of Reiki going to her, she's soaking it up.

A thought - what about phoning/emailing Richard Allport? He's one of the top Holistic Vets and may have suggestions. www.naturalmedicinecentre.co.uk

Only thing that springs to mind is Colloidal Silver if you have it. Internally.

oh, a name, what about Silver?

Thank you very much Muriel. I'm really sorry to report that her case is much bleaker tonight, it's now impossible to do anything to save her, and if she makes it through the night, I'll be taking her on her final journey tomorrow morning. We'd still very very much appreciate the Reiki for her to make things as calm and painfree as possible. :mecry:

Thank you all so much. :GroupHug: Ariane (meaning "silver") officially has a name now. We took your suggestion Muriel, but Lisa's had a rat called Silva, so we thought we'd pick a name that means it instead. She has made it through the night and seems (other than her eye) back to normal. This might not mean a thing if the vet feels we've exhausted the options for a baby her age, but I'm not going to let her go without exploring other options (if there are any) with him. We're in at 9.50am. :GroupHug:

There's been a 3 days reprieve for Ariane - she's had some very strong meds and is home to have one last go at trying to save her. She's actually very bright in herself so whatever you're doing, keep it up, and thank you so much! :GroupHug:

Ariane's a lovely name :biggrin: I didn't think she was going anywhere by the way she was soaking up the Reiki, I'll keep sending it, all the best to her. Could be worth taking advantage of Richard Allport's free initial advice thingy....

Loads on the way to you too, Ange :GroupHug:

Thank you Edith :flowers: :GroupHug:

Sending Reiki to requests :flowers:

Have had a miserable day and made a prat of myself getting upset about losing Sweetie when we were out for lunch, so any Reiki going spare would be appreciated :flowers:

especially for you---not just the end of whats used. Why??? because you are so so worth it and you are not a pratt I still get upset about some of our losses from years ago so there :flowers: :flowers:

Love and Hugs

Edith

xxxx

Hi all of you :flowers:

Firstly I want to say thank you for the Reiki so far for Ariane. Secondly, I've got a bit of an update. Ariane has lost a LOT of blood from her eye this morning, and although she seems okay for the minute, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep her in your thoughts, as it's a fine line for baby rats when it comes to blood loss. :mecry:

Full story on her thread - vets have been called and not a right lot they can do, we just have to wait and see if she makes it.

Thanks

Kathy

xx

especially for you---not just the end of whats used. Why??? because you are so so worth it and you are not a pratt I still get upset about some of our losses from years ago so there :flowers: :flowers:

Love and Hugs

Edith

xxxx

:GroupHug: Thank you.

Sending Reiki for Ariane :flowers: