UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Please could you lovely people do some Reiki for our dear Blackberry. I will try and get a photo sorted soon as I know this does help.

Her thread is here http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7801.

Thank you :wub:

Blackberry010.jpg

I have managed to include a pic of Blackberry, albeit not a brilliant one. Hope it is helpful. If not will try again when I get my own camera going.

Edited by Houndwoman

Still sending to all.

Pam and Sue, hope you're feeling more confident about distant, just trust... and like Edith says, I'm happy to be a guinea pig, and I'm sure my Millie would take some too. :wink: oh, and Edith, it's Muriel with an e, just like the angel :wink:

Thank you Edith and all who are trying for our dear little girl :wub:

She is finding things a little difficult at the moment but not as bad as it was a week ago.

Muriel, we have been to the homeopathic vet, it went well.

I will do another thread tomorrow(update) and let everyone know what's been happening over the last week or so.

Absolutely tired out at the moment with one thing and another, having various problems with some of our other animals and we are working non stop.

Thank you all once again :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Still sending to all.

Pam and Sue, hope you're feeling more confident about distant, just trust... and like Edith says, I'm happy to be a guinea pig, and I'm sure my Millie would take some too. :wink: oh, and Edith, it's Muriel with an e, just like the angel :wink:

Sorry Muriel I am crap at spelling at the best of times.

You little Angel you :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Please could some Reiki be sent to my lurcher Sid.

He is in pain with an injury to the lumbar/sacrial region of his back which is showing as sciatic pain in his right hind leg :(

Thanks to anyone who can help :flowers:

Here's a pic if it helps at all

100_5017.jpg

Guest katy

Please could you send me reiki,I have to have a biopsey on tuesday for a lump in face,am feeling pretty scared at the mo please could you think of me

Please could you consider sending some Reiki to my Mum. She has a posterior fossa meniginoma in her brain (tumour). Most of it has been removed by surgery but this has left her with some paralysis (mostly facial), loss of hearing and small seizures. She is feeling very low right now and needs strength to continue to make a good recovery. I would know she would appreciate it :flowers:

Here is a photograph, if that helps:

mum.jpg

Edited by tegk68