UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Duke the greyhound:

He had another blood test on Friday which showed his enzyme count had gone up and is now double the highest of the normal range. They are taking more blood on Tuesday for further tests and to double check the results

Its very confusing because Duke has absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, consequently we are not sure how to proceed.

So please, anyone with healing powers please send some to Duke should you have a spare moment.

Thanks

Update on Duke:

the blood that was sent off has confirmed that Duke's pancreatic lipase in in fact normal. However the elevated lipase count in his blood IS coming from somewhere. We don't know where and why. His lipase count for today was lower than the last one so it appears that antibiotics are having some effect.

So here is the plan:

My vet is making 2 referrals for me. 1) is to go and have an ultra sound scan (no GA or sedation) to see if that will determine what is going on. The results of this may lead him to have a biopsy (needle into the pancreas under sedation) which will then give us further information. In the meantime the second referral is to a local homeopathic vet to see if she can assist in anyway. I have to have the vet refer me or else the insurance will not pay for it.

Please continue to keep Duke in your thoughts. He is not unhappy or uncomfortable but he does need your help. If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free. Does anyone know anything about healing crystals?