UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Can you please send some to my baby Megan (staffy girl) who has bled perfusley all day and im not talking a cut here We rushed her to the vets twice today and she is still there now, I know ppl have told me this could by pymetria and im worried sick and terrified i will loose her, Its taking all my time to write this as i am bubbling again. She is well in herself but the bleeding is out of control, i have never seen anything bleed the way she is and its frightened me half to death, So please send reiki to my darling megan. I know it would be much appreciated by both of us,, Im physically exhausted at the moment but sleep evades me with worry. All healing thoughts would be gratefully appreciated...

cheers

nikki :crying_anim:

Loads of Reiki on the way to Megan, hope to hear better news soon. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Could we all please send healing to Hector who had a fit this morning. Also to Tilly his doggie 'sis' and Cindy and Colin, their human carers.

Thank you all so much.

Here's the boy.

Hectorposingonbed.jpg

Edited by Muriel

Teagans operation is today, following a check-up at the vets to see if her chest infection has gone.

Vets appointment at 9:10am.

Please send lots of healing wishes to my baby, she has been through so much, and she is still such a happy dog!

will send Reiki for when the op is over, cant send when aneasthetic is being used. ost when we can start ok

Beeinthinking about you all morning, I think its worse for you on the day of the op I really do.

Love andHugs toyou all

Edith

xxxxx

will send Reiki for when the op is over, cant send when aneasthetic is being used. ost when we can start ok

Beeinthinking about you all morning, I think its worse for you on the day of the op I really do.

Love andHugs toyou all

Edith

xxxxx

Thankyou.

Teagan is out of Surgery, and I am picking her up at 3:15pm