UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Could you please send Reiki to Florence, a dog being cared for by the Soi Dog Foundation in Thailand.

Florence-SoiDog.jpg

She has had a tumour removed - there are further photos, of the wound area, on the Soi Dog site if you scroll down a little.

I have permission from the Soi Dog Foundation to request Reiki for Florence :flowers:

Mountains of Reiki on the way to all. :GroupHug:

ReikiAnge, If they can get it over there, Homeopathic Arnica 30c, one tablet 3 times daily would also help that stump heal.

Thanks, will pass that on :flowers:

If they can't get it and they'd want to try it, I might be able to send it out to them if there aren't rules against it :)

It's on the way.

Pam, you may only be Reiki 1, but you can still send distant :) Just try it, you'll be amazed :wink: Either hold your hands over a photo if you have one, or just 'intend' that it goes - it will! I wasn't sure either, so I asked a pal to sit in a chair across the room from me and held up my hands and switched on, and of course was trying to judge by his face if it was going or not, lol - he said it was going in waves and I worked out what was happening was that while I believed it was going, it went, and when I doubted it, it stopped :wink: Clever stuff, Reiki. :)

It's on the way.

Pam, you may only be Reiki 1, but you can still send distant :) Just try it, you'll be amazed :wink: Either hold your hands over a photo if you have one, or just 'intend' that it goes - it will! I wasn't sure either, so I asked a pal to sit in a chair across the room from me and held up my hands and switched on, and of course was trying to judge by his face if it was going or not, lol - he said it was going in waves and I worked out what was happening was that while I believed it was going, it went, and when I doubted it, it stopped :wink: Clever stuff, Reiki. :)

Really? Wow, I was always taught it wouldn't work, but it certainly can't hurt and poor Bobbie is not a happy bunny right now. Thank you on both counts.

Pam

Yep, really. Try it. :biggrin:

I actually find it very annoying that some 'masters' put limitations on Reiki like that. I read Penelope Quest's book 'Reiki' before deciding that yes, this was for me and she said that it does still go, but less strongly at R1, stronger at R2, and even stronger at R3/master. I had the attunement here in the house so I could give to my then old lady dog, so missed out on classes. I was hurting myself trying to give her Reiki so phoned my master and asked if it was possible to send from a comfortable position for me and she said of course and that the results some of her students had had was amazing. Of course, because I had first read that it wouldn't be as strong, I felt I was short-changing Hannah, so still twisted myself into knots to do hands on till I got my pal to be a tester for me.

After she was gone, I found a forum where people were often sending Reiki and I thought mine wouldn't get very far till I spoke to another Reiki 1 who said hers went all around the world! shock, horror!!! After a while I got talking to someone in London who wanted some sent to her dog, so I used to sit with my hands up at the photo and then get emails saying how wonderful it was!!! Then I gradually started to realise that the photo wasn't always neccessary, intention works too. I do like to see a photo if possible, but that's just cos I like to visualise the animal. Sometimes I do feel I need to send directly to the photo but most often I don't now.

You'll find what works for you and what you're most comfortable with. The important thing is that, yes, you can! Enjoy sending Reiki now :biggrin:

Yep, really. Try it. :biggrin:

I actually find it very annoying that some 'masters' put limitations on Reiki like that. I read Penelope Quest's book 'Reiki' before deciding that yes, this was for me and she said that it does still go, but less strongly at R1, stronger at R2, and even stronger at R3/master. I had the attunement here in the house so I could give to my then old lady dog, so missed out on classes. I was hurting myself trying to give her Reiki so phoned my master and asked if it was possible to send from a comfortable position for me and she said of course and that the results some of her students had had was amazing. Of course, because I had first read that it wouldn't be as strong, I felt I was short-changing Hannah, so still twisted myself into knots to do hands on till I got my pal to be a tester for me.

After she was gone, I found a forum where people were often sending Reiki and I thought mine wouldn't get very far till I spoke to another Reiki 1 who said hers went all around the world! shock, horror!!! After a while I got talking to someone in London who wanted some sent to her dog, so I used to sit with my hands up at the photo and then get emails saying how wonderful it was!!! Then I gradually started to realise that the photo wasn't always neccessary, intention works too. I do like to see a photo if possible, but that's just cos I like to visualise the animal. Sometimes I do feel I need to send directly to the photo but most often I don't now.

You'll find what works for you and what you're most comfortable with. The important thing is that, yes, you can! Enjoy sending Reiki now :biggrin:

Thank you Murial.

i M A REIKI mASTER but would never put constraints on nyone. How dare they when Reiki goes where its needed by intention the symbls mearly stregthen the signal so to speak. Reiki is bigger than all of us and an intelegent form of healing. The more you give Reiki, distant or otherwise the stronger it becomes because you are tuning in to the energy and opening the lines of communication wider. Reiki would never not go because you hadnt paid to do whatever 1,2,3 It will go with your love and intention driving it.

Love and hugs to you both Murial and pam. Go for it

xxxxxxxxx

Well said Edith, and it's good to see it written by a Reiki Master too. Although I know I'm right, it's good to have the back-up :wink:

Reiki is just SO smart, powerful, etc, etc,.............

It's a privilege to be a member of the Reiki 'family' and be able to help with it. :)

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

So, Pam, have you been practising your distant? :wink:

It is a privilage, I also feel its such a privilage to work with animals at a distance or otherwise. I feel its so simple yet so powerful, dont get hung up on how it works, just know that it does Pam and never frget to say thank you at the end of whatever you are doing.

Murial :cool: I know you are right toooooooooooooo :flowers: It just needs saying till other folk believe us :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Go Pam, get practising, use Murial and I if you wish, dont mind being a body if it gets your confidence up.

Love and Hugs

Edith

x

Remember you can do no harm with Reiki and even if your hands are in the wrong place Reiki will find where its needed to go.

Edited by halfpenny

I've been feeling a bit rough myself for the last couple of days, but thank you for the encouragement. I'll give it a go. Thanx folks.

I find meditation works best for me when I use visualization, like constructing a comforting tropical beach, so maybe it would be easiest to begin with a pic. of the subject. Or someone I know like Rykats Dino. Rykat herself is now high on meds and wouldn't notice an atom bomb :laugh:

Pam