UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

YAY!!! Reiki is magic :wink: It's just healing energy and works in the way the recipient needs at the time if they want it. Hope she continues to feel better :)

Loads still going to her, oh and don't worry if she sleeps or wants to drink more than normal, both normal 'side effects'. Drinking lots of water is great as it flushes the toxins out the system.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:) Katy here Thank you for the reiki I am a firm beliver and really feel this is helping me.I have took your advice and have started to treat myself with some flower remedies prescribed by a practicing aroma therapist and it is helping me remaing calm about my health while I await tests.I must add that I am feeling a little better and feel that reiki has helped me through this ordeal so thank you all :)

Glad you're feeling better Katy :)

Flower Essences from an aromatherapist? I guess she's also a Flower Essence practitioner or at least fairly knowledgeable about them :wink: As long as they're helping :) You can 'prescribe' for yourself - try here

http://www.bachfloweressences.co.uk/dynami...n=remedychooser

The beauty of them is you can do no harm, any not needed will simply bounce off the system.

Continued Reiki if you want it....... :GroupHug:

Could I possibly ask for some Reiki for my horse Loki. He has been kicked and either has a severly bruised or possibly fractured bone in his leg and / or damage to his suspentory ligament, we have to wait a week to see what cause of action to take. He has to be confined to his stable which he finds very stressful too. Many thanks :flowers:

Masses of Reiki on the way.

Homeopathic Arnica 30c, one tablet three or four times daily for a few days would really help, brings down swelling, bruising, for shock etc, etc. brilliant for any injury.

Ligament damage is helped with Homeopathic Ruta Grav.

If it does turn out to be broken, Homeopathic Symphytum helps bone knit back together.

Edited by Muriel

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to turn this into a rabbit thread - this foster bunny is very depressed and has stopped eating. Reggie.jpg

Reggie (she's a girl!) was a house rabbit for the first 7 years of her life until a week ago but has now been handed into a rescue. I'm desperate for her to start eating again and I plan to offer her a home here if we can make her happier.

Any good thoughts and reiki would really be appreciated.

The older bun did fine with his neuter, thanks for the reminder about the arnical Muriel. :flowers: