UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Could I request some Reiki for our oldie Sweetie please. She seems to have "slowed down" a bit this week although she's still very happy to eat and she's toiletting well, as usual etc. She doesn't seem ill at all, and her ears have perked up a bit in the last few days which I'm taking as a good sign though :wub: I think it's hit me this week that she's not going to be around for ever and I've been doing a lot of this :mecry:

Sweetie-bedii1.jpg

Could I request Reiki for Hugo please. He's a black and cat, well white and black actually, and he's had an injury to the base of his tail (ie the bit closest to his bum) which seems to have caused nerve damage and bladder problems :( The vet is concerned he may have to remove part/most of his tail if the problems continue and there's also worry that he won't be able to empty his own bladder, though I think that bit is improving.

I do have photos of him but can't get into Photobucket at the moment, so will have to add a pic later.

Hi Ange - Arnica is great for any injury, helps resolve trauma to the body. It has been known to help animals who appeared to be totally paralysed, near to death etc to make full recovery at times, but certainly is the best initial course of action after any injury, it will lessen any likelihood of amputations etc. If you pm me your email I can scan some expamles from C Day's book if you like.

As the cat is already on Nick Thompson's books, a phone call to him for advice would be a good idea. Why not let him benefit from both worlds. :wink:

Acupuncture of course may well help too.

• 2 weeks later...

Could Meg have some reiki please, she's damaged her leg, a small bone chip, and ligament/tendon damage, she's on 4 weeks total rest with a splint and support bandage to see if it will heal without the need for surgery.

here she is....

pegshome.jpg

thank you :flowers: