UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jottings

suzeanna

I'm fine thanks. Been at a show all day with Blue and his sharer. They have had a brilliant day, he was really well behaved, didn't get placed any lower than 2nd in any of his main classes with Grace and came 4th in both the in hand and ridden championship! I am so proud of them, especially considering the accident she had with him 2 weeks ago!

• Like 3

Thank you both...the phone went and it was the vets...cue panic on my part as it was too early for me to get him...it was the receptionist querying how i paid for my bill the other night Lol..i swear my heart nearly stopped!! they had put it down as card instead of cash and she had money left over and realised the amount matched me exactly so was calling to check...phew!!!

oooo the lady who had the yorkie dumped on me last year is coming on Saturday to have one of these. depends on which one her yorkie likes. and ive just been asked to take a jack Russell. need to rehome these first lol

well, his bp is borderline at 175, his potassium is high, his thyroid is 61 level is usually a max of 60 acceptable and his lfts are raised...so it looks like Owl was right, could be his other thyroid, blood sent off for a free t4 test and hopefully we will get the results within 4 days, he has some liquid stuff for his potassium and he will go on medication for his thyroid if needed...£275 so far..gulp!

Thanks Owl...yeah he had that before and one starting with an F, then he went onto the gel and then i got his thyroid removed as we couldn't get the levels right and he was getting a lump that was constricting his carotid artery...apparently the newest treatment is a liquid which is proving quite successful... need to go and clear the rest of the bill as the cash machine would only let me have £200...i get £250 with my natwest card, what a pain

the little one is such a spitfire, shooting outside barking at anything, has hurt her toe on a front foot, and her knee. so just put the pen up. shes in there with 4 hooves to keep her quiet for a while. shes had metacam. merlin is circling the pen doing his nut because she has 4 hooves to herself. he only has 6. awww

Probably bruised her toe and knee Jazz

Lol...i know Yantan, he is worth every single penny though...i love him so much, biggest commitment i have ever made in my life keeping him

we too have a lovely day...tres scorchio!!! i likey, got the bus back from the vets...lazy devil today

• Like 1