UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

First I couldn't get on site, then I couldn't log in, and now when i tried to post it told me that the owner had not configured the site! Does not compute :unsure: Posting this to see what happens.

Hi everyone. Yes I'm still around keeping an eye on you all. Well, I seem to have missed April but have just caught up on May.

So many people need :GroupHug:

I finally got my wedding photos a couple of weeks ago so as soon as I can get myself sorted I will post some pics (Honest Andrea I will :biggrin: ) I will also have to sort out Sirius blog.

I've been a bit busy lately but feel like I'm getting nothing done :wacko: But one thing I have managed to do is learn to swim :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm very proud of myself :biggrin:

I'm hoping to keep in contact a bit more from now on :flowers:

:( Steph :GroupHug:

Am astounded - someone at work adopted a dog from a local, and very large rescue on Monday. It was just 'have a walk round, choose your dog, pay your money, take your dog' apparently. Dog is not neutered (and I know lots of rescues don't have the funds to neuter), but nor did they have to sign anything to say they would neuter him. They just had to answer a question about how they 'felt' about neutering :wacko: :angry:

sad01_anim.gif Steph Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Am astounded - someone at work adopted a dog from a local, and very large rescue on Monday. It was just 'have a walk round, choose your dog, pay your money, take your dog' apparently. Dog is not neutered (and I know lots of rescues don't have the funds to neuter), but nor did they have to sign anything to say they would neuter him. They just had to answer a question about how they 'felt' about neutering wacko.gif angry.gif

I think I know the rescue.

Are you getting your new cat from Bryson's?

What a sad time it is on the Refuge

I'm trying to snap myself out of a bit of a slump - dreading going into work today for the first time in a long long time. I've been fortunate that I went from an incredibly stressful and soul destroying work situation to a job where I've felt valued and respected, the fact that even up until last week I was telling people how much I loved my job even after being there for several years now has made last weeks "village politics" and yesterdays revelations have perhaps more of an impact than they should have as I now feel that the gloss has been tarnished for me and leaves me feeling awfully dissapointed and sad. I'm hoping to have a chat with the boss about what I've found out but Wednesdays he's rarely around and is often gone before I arrive so I suspect that I won't get anything sorted today and it will be festering until sometime next week.

I don't need any hugs - there are fugees here who are greiving and going through far more stressful things than me especially as mine is just hurt feelings and dissapointment, my head and experience is trying to remind me I've experienced far worse things than this petty crap and that it's nothing more than jealousy and mean spiritedness on the part of 1 or 2 people with nowt better to do than bitch and gossip I guess I thought that they would be somehow above this kinda thing so it's a bit of a shock and I'm beating myself up for being so damned naive as to have let this affect me so much.

Big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all grieving Fugees and Fugees dealing with sadness and depression. Many of us will know where you come from and we're all thinking of you.

Day 2 of garden leave - what a funny old thing. After my ranting and raving about some workmen's total lack of skills when it came to renovating the kitchen and bathroom, 2 very nice blokes have just popped in and put up the last remaining things for me - a lot faster and better than I could have done. Made sure to tell them that it's much appreciated :flowers: Now on to the final stage of cleaning and tidying, I might be a while....