UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Made up spinach and sweet potato curry is one of my faves, especially with some chickpeas and mushrooms, if you've got any leftovers shove them this way :D

Grr at ex. A young staffy bitch was running in the road a few weeks ago and caught by the landlady of his local. He took her in and reported her to the police, he told me he would also report her to the dogwarden and Owl kindly put her on Doglost. He was adamant she wouldn't go to kennels (and the Northampton pound is 7 days and that's it). She was wearing a collar but no tag or microchip,

Phonecall tonight, she's trashed his place, is in season and he doesn't want to look after her anymore. Then he said the only reason he hasn't just turfed her back out onto the street is because of his conscience not that he cares what happens to her.

I rang round the vets when he first took her in to check if anyone had reported her missing and left my number, have also kept an eye on the local paper and free ads and I walk past where she was found on my way to work and there's no posters or ads in shops.

I met her a couple of weeks ago when I had to take some stuff round to ex and she is an absolute darling..............what do I do. The biggest part of me is saying check out that the dogwarden notification is all in order and then do everything I can to help Polly Pocket Rocket then there's a little voice saying he's fecking pulling your strings again :(

Edited by chickentikka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell what a day... last i knew i was moaning about my supa quick cold, then its 10.45 and Ive not stopped all day :laugh: I did some kennel work, then went to my folks to help them move house. Was still unpacking boxes 10 hours later :wacko: At least they are safely holed up in their new appartment now.

Bit late but Snow, yes it may have been a delayed hayfever. I had been planting and pruning in the afternoon with no ill effect and had showered and changed but it had eased off again this morning. Tonight it kicked off again. I can probably live with hayfever if its night time only :laugh:

I have yet another cold, that's about the 465th since christmas :angry: . I buy vitamins and stuff, then forget to take them, dash around too much, don't get enough sleep and most of the time don't bother to eat in the evening. Then I wonder why I'm so run down and keep getting colds :rolleyes:

My luffly boss (who kindly gave me this latest cold) let me take tomorrow off and I'm hoping that my delivery will arrive tomorrow as I spoke to someone who sounded sensible this morning.

I hope your cold disappears :GroupHug: Can you tell me where you're getting your gravel & wood from, I need loads and loads.

I've just looked at the Mayhew site, and fallen for Duddly wub.gif those ears !

Ben ate some chicken today, first time he's eaten anything himself in over a week, I won't hold my breath though.

Infusion day tomorrow, so I'm off to me bobo, night night.

well another bites the dust. Me and Chris have split up rolleyes.gif he's going to Afghanistan on Monday so isnt coming at the weekend. He decided its better for me if we stay friends.

Urgh. I am becomin a nun.

Sorry about that.

I think there is a convent in Jesmondlaugh.gif

Why did I look at the poundies Paddymecry.gif May have to check if I can get rescue back up. I do not have a foster and have a collie size space in the house.

Morning :tired:

Fingers crossed for Wendy's wisteria flowers.gif (We haven't got a garden fred for 2010 yet, might have to open one now that everything is starting to grow).

Ben ate some chicken today, first time he's eaten anything himself in over a week, I won't hold my breath though.

Way to go Ben wub.gif Hope tomorrow goes well (excuse my ignorance, but what's an infusion?) flowers.gif

RMF 1: I have a nedache.

RMF 2: After the debate last night, I had a really weird dream about David Cameron wacko.gif

I've just looked at the Mayhew site, and fallen for Duddly wub.gif those ears !

I've met him and he's absolutely gorgeous - his pictures don't do him justice. He's a bit of a celebrity on Hampstead Heath lol

Yay, for Ben eating chicken

Really sorry it didn't work out with Chris, Cheryl. :GroupHug:

We're off to France for 10 days in a couple of hours. :pinkie:

Really sorry it didn't work out with Chris, Cheryl. :GroupHug:

We're off to France for 10 days in a couple of hours. :pinkie:

:GroupHug: cheryl :GroupHug:

chickentikka... could you ring the dog warden to check the details are correct but not say anything to your ex??

i have never tried sweet potato and spinach curry..but it sounds nice...does anyone have a recipe :flowers:

helly...get one of those things that you put up your nose for hayfever...you look odd but it does help, i forget what it's called but lloyds pharmacy sell them, it's not a nasal spray, also drinking nettle tea is supposed to help..according to james wong :flowers:

spins...our neighbours do that too :angry: we never heard our old neighbours and don't really hear the other side at all..but the new lot (well they've been there a couple of years) it's like living in a warzone...they are well aware of the problem but can't figure out why we refuse to talk to them

merledogs.... hope you get your delivery at the time that is convenient to you :biggrin:

jane :GroupHug: hope your infusion goes well and really chuffed about Ben :flowers:

diez had her vet check she has gone from 21kg to 19.8kg and the vet is pleased with her joints on the trocoxil, had a blood test done just incase and have to ring for the results today... she is on some tablets to help her intestine heal..she doesn't like the tablets :rolleyes:

Aww Doodle :wub:

:GroupHug: for all that need right now, especially one or two having

a bad time right now.

RMF my transport run is off now, am dissapointed as I have never

had a greyhound to move before, and was looking forward to it.

RMF 2, i have ben a bad dad and totaly missed the reminder for boosters,

I blame Cliffy who attacks everything that lands on the floor, but he

must have chuckled at shredding that card :rolleyes:

Still, we started from scratch again with Cliffy & Archie, nice of the vet

to releive me of £100+ :ohmy: , and I take Tessie next week when I get paid

Edited by Laurel n Hardy