UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 22

Jazz

I don't know how you do it Jazz, but it's so good you do

Been an unexpectedly warm and sunny day here. Got some garden stuff done, potted up some sunflowers and got the mini greenhouse set up and filled up with plants that have been growing on in the conservatory. It's full already!

fingers crossed Wispa feels better very soon.

Thank you for my birthday wishes. I had a trip to a garden centre and got some lovely plants as my pressie from Richard and we had lunch there as well. Lovely day so far

• Like 1

Hope you're feeling better now Jazz.

Another lovely warm sunny day here. Planted out a couple of rhododendrons and a camellia - just got to stop the hooligans trampling on them now! Another sunny day forecast for tomorrow 😊

The joys of being short lol, I sympathise Jazz. Did you get the foster's scan rebooked?

Had another day pottering in the garden. Very sunny but quite a chilly breeze. Fine for digging holes for planting though. Still a long way to go till the garden looks anything like I want it to, but getting there slowly. Loads to do in the house too but I can't be indoors when the weather's good so that can wait. Being in the west of Scotland I'm sure there's plenty wet days to come.

Hope everyone is well and getting some sunny weather too.

Managed to get the car washed to day. It was a toss up between washing the car or going to the shops- the car won.

My son is borrowing it at the weekend so wanted done for that.

The sun did get through as I finished but there was a cool breeze.

My back garden is getting the deck removed and slabs renewed next week so I am waiting for that to be done before I tackle what is left of the grass,  It doesn't stop me buying plants though.