UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 22

Jazz

Aw sweeties, all cosy.

Thanks for that info, blackmagic.  Trevor thinks he may have developed immunity against all sorts of bugs through spending most of his life as a teacher in a huge secondary school.

My sister tells me that although travellers on London Underground are advised to wear masks, very few of them do now that it is no longer a legal requirement. Considering how awful the air is down there and how many people are using it, that is totally daft. 

I did a load of machine washing, dried it outside today in a bit of sun and a stiff breeze. Temperature is fairly well back to normal but I am really tired.

Been for my spring booster. It was Moderna so I now have had Astra Zeneca, Pfizer and Moderna- all bases covered?

Wet and rather cold here. I had to dog out my hat and gloves for this mornings walk. At least it was dry.

I am fed up wearing winter clothes. 

Asda is my local shop but I don't like it. My branch is always poorly stocked and looks a mess. There's a Tesco and a Morrisons fairly near and they're always better stocked. I prefer shopping there

Do you still buy from Zooplus Jazz? All the stuff I've bought regularly for the dogs for years has been out of stock for months -  I wonder if they'll survive