UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 22

Jazz

Oh no Owl, you're really having a bad time of it. Wish you better soon.

I have spent most of today potting up  seedlings and there's still what looks like hundreds to go. I always underestimate how many will germinate and plant too many. Meant be a nice day tomorrow so will hopefully get some time in the garden. Get stir crazy if I spend too much time indoors lol

• Like 1

wow, some people! Spent the day organising transport for monday, then the lady backtracks, so its off. I spoke to the rescue, trying to calmly say sort it, so they have, so far. If she changes her mind again ill be going to wales myself to throttle her

Thanks everyone. I am not going to try any new treatment because I react badly to so many drugs, only take them in extreme circumstances.  Definitely improved today, just need to be patient and take things very slowly. Pacing myself, pleased that I did a small load of laundry and got it dry. Cold today but sunny with a breeze. 

Eating ok but still have to be careful, just small amounts but plenty of fluids.

glad your feeling a bit better.

When my sons baby is cremated, he asked if id like to put in a small cuddly toy and a letter, so I wrote it today. Wow that was hard

got someone coming to see the male foster tomorrow. Pick him up tuesday if they want him

going to be a busy week, dentist and eye check

Covid test negative at last.

Jazz, that must have been a hard letter to write, bless you. 

Planning to get Wispa out somewhere for a while in car tomorrow, change of scene and scent. Trevor visited us this afternoon which cheered her up, she had lots of cuddles from him. She couldn't understand why he has been to door a few times to bring supplies but never came in.