UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 22

Jazz

ooo im happy!

had my fitting for my dentures, fit nice. poundland didnt have any cheap coffee but did have willow fencing I wanted, so that can go up in the week for privacy. packs of cooked chicken was 50p so me and the dogs will be having them today

• Like 1

Hope you got Wispa out somewhere nice Owl

That was good of Lewis to put your fencing up Jazz. Hope your stomach is better soon and you get your shopping sorted. I rarely do an online food shop, we couldnt in Dunoon so I got out of the habit, but we have rediscovered Iceland and some of their special offers are online only so we do order from them.

After a week of warm and sunny weather we are back to rain today. I guess the garden needed it but I didn't! It's very mild though and I took a chance and planted out some sweet peas and dwarf lupins the other day and they seem to be doing well. I have lots of spares though in case they fail.

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Wispa had a lovely walk at a reserve only 4 miles away. She had cuddles from a couple of birdwatchers. Clutch was ok but I would not want to drive into town or far from home.

Clouded over now, and much needed rain forecast tonight. Strange light from eclipse coming through cloud cover.