UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 22

Jazz

been ok all week. today when we were going out, stomach is bad, so lewis has done my shopping and emptied poundland of chubb rolls for me. tins have gone up but the chubb rolls are still 50p. dogs like them, so we will get what we can

Quite unusual for me to be in with current fashion, blackmagic. My sister has a mild dose of it but bro in law is feverish and staying in bed. My friend Trevor who I see most days and often share car with, has escaped it.  

owl, I am just listening to questions about covid on the news. 

They are investigating how some people do not get infected although living with someone who has the infection.  They have found thee people have antibodies against covid 19.

It is thought they have developed the antibodies from a previous infection of another coronavirus. They are researching this in the hope they can develop an effective vaccine. It is the same principal as people who caught cowpox didn't catch smallpox.

Jazz, the dogs must be exhausted after travelling so far for so long.

How are the new fosters settling in Jazz?

Hope you feel better soon Owl

That's interesting about the  immunity Blackmagic. I did wonder if I had some form of natural immunity as I never catch anything despite being in contact with people with covid or flu . The worst thing I ever get is a cold

Yay for no mice Jazz.

Nice day here if a tad chilly.

Richard has gone to football with his son so I have the house to myself for a few hours. think I'll plant some more seeds - still have a bit of room left on the conservatory window sills lol.

Glad the fosters are settled Jazz - how long are they here for?