UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March 21

Jazz

Panic this evening but ended well. Got back from the reserve to find I didn't have my binoculars. Drove 6 miles back with strong torch, eventually found them in some long grass - whew!

Missed supper, too tired to cook or eat much, going to heat up a tin of soup and go to bed.

Glad you found them, owl.

Not much happening here, as usual.

Waiting  for delivery of shed/fence preservative today. I have been told it is on its way by overnight courier. 

Ima aged to crack my laptop screen so have to send it off to Apple for repair, hopefully.  I am slowly mastering the iPad and iPhone.  Slowly being the operative word.

• Like 1

Morning all. Much to do as I am giving away the big double storage divan which takes up most of the spare bedroom and has hardly ever been used. If anyone comes to stay in the future they can have my small double, and I will have the big sofa in the kitchen which I sleep on in very hot weather anyway, as cooler downstairs. Once I have removed the headboard and drawers and separated the base into its 2 parts, it may be possible for me to owlhandle it downstairs, otherwise the people collecting will have to do it. 

It will be a complicated operation but should free up a lot of space.

fridge freezer that broke is going out the front for the bin men tomorrow. being tall, and everything else low, that will look bigger out there

Mouse is 10 today! Just got her, took her to see mother who was dying. she said she will be a good dog, and she is

Happy birthday Mouse. Hope you're being spoiled.

Hope you managed to dismantle the bed Owl without too much trouble.

Another lovely day here. Hope we're not using up our annual sunshine allocation too early and we can still have a summer lol. It's not warm though.

Started on oramorph yesterday..now its making me feel very sick.  Think I might just put up with the pain, I hate being sick.  Also...you can't have alcohol .  I'm not a heavy drinker by any means but I do like a glass of wine with dinner.  Hmm..decisions decisions!  

Hope you soon feel better Jazz!

All the snowdrops in the garden have faded now, so I'll ask Philip to split some of the larger clumps and replant them elsewhere. They spread very quickly, and even our less than green thumbs shouldn't do them in.

thats good x

went shopping, got all i need

Did I tell you the GP didnt put down I can have these new pills? Just rung the reception, did the thank you, im so grateful for your help. A doctor is ringing me in the morning. what a nice lady

• Like 1