UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March 21

Jazz

I can't drive Wispa to the groomers on my knees, hands together, but will do it mentally and hope you get some answers. I am taking her to have a pedicure. Usually my friend Charlotte, who is a groomer but lives some distance away, meets us for a walk somewhere and clips them outside. Not workable at present, so we are going to the place I get her raw feed from. We have been given last appointment so we don't meet any other dogs. Hope she is ok with being in a grooming parlour. Groomer is lovely so I hope she will feel reassured. Muzzling for safety anyway.

All went well at the grooming parlour. Needed 2 ladies as she panicked a bit on the table, but all ok and quickly done. Stocked up on raw feed at same time. 

I thought FIV was something that only cats get? Good to know what things you haven't got, anyway.

Pleased all went well with doctors, groomers and boilermen.

Was a beautiful day here today, warm(ish) and sunny. Spent most of it in the garden tidying up and just loving all the spring flowers in bloom. Cheered me up after a depressing few weeks. Miss my family so much.

Morning all. Another beautiful day here again. Was meant to be shampooing the bedroom carpet today but the sunshine beckoned me outside instead. There'll be plenty dull days to do boring stuff like that. Saw the first bee of the year this morning - Spring is definitely here 😊